The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 21, 2017, 00:49:54

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: what's your opinion on the ssrf (spiritual research foundation)  (Read 2624 times)
Cool101
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« on: March 17, 2016, 17:39:01 »

What do you think they contribute too  spiritual research
Cool101
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2016, 17:43:27 »

Here is a link to there website http://www.spiritualresearchfoundation.org/

There a really good website with all sorts of information on specific types of entities, obes,healing ect so why not check them out you might learn something new like I did
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2016, 17:43:27 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Lumaza
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2016, 22:01:06 »

I perused that site and found there is some good info mixed in with a lot of bad information as well.

...and this section http://www.spiritualresearchfoundation.org/spiritual-living/, completely baffled me.  huh huh huh

Spiritually telling people "hairstyles for women", what kind of clothing to wear, how to bathe, etc.. That sounds like the making of a cult.  rolleyes

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."
                  Albert Einstein

To be successful with Astral Projection/Non Physical Exploration, your will to succeed must be much stronger than your acceptance of failure!
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2016, 22:36:53 »

Spiritually telling people "hairstyles for women", what kind of clothing to wear, how to bathe, etc.. That sounds like the making of a cult.  rolleyes
Yeah, that REALLY threw me for a loop...
Life can have as much or as little "spirituality" to it as you choose.
Essentially though, *everything* is a spiritual experience... everything from waking up in the morning, to taking a crap, to eating, to going to sleep at night.
It's not relegated to when you have your hair in a certain way or wearing certain clothes... that's ridiculous and shows that they really have NO idea what they're talking about.

That section of the website is really enough to make sure I never visit the rest of it.  O_o

fowlskins
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2016, 01:17:03 »

shave head , wear orange tunic = enlightenment
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2016, 01:17:03 »

Cool101
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2016, 04:02:07 »

Yeah, that REALLY threw me for a loop...
Life can have as much or as little "spirituality" to it as you choose.
Essentially though, *everything* is a spiritual experience... everything from waking up in the morning, to taking a crap, to eating, to going to sleep at night.
It's not relegated to when you have your hair in a certain way or wearing certain clothes... that's ridiculous and shows that they really have NO idea what they're talking about.

That section of the website is really enough to make sure I never visit the rest of it.  O_o

You do have a good point I can see why they would mention colour of clothing due to the colour bringing off energy but I don't see how a certain hair styles could change anything
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2016, 07:01:36 »

You do have a good point I can see why they would mention colour of clothing due to the colour bringing off energy but I don't see how a certain hair styles could change anything
Realizing that spirituality has NOTHING to do with anything physical... and you have a head jump on everyone.  Smiley

Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2016, 13:05:01 »

If a shaved head makes you enlightened then I'm not far off it naturally lol.
As for hairstyles, well, that's may need another think over.

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
Astralsuzy
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2016, 12:39:24 »

From what the others said about it, I am not going to watch it.   It was enough to put me off watching it.   
Nameless
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2016, 00:10:48 »

I perused that site and found there is some good info mixed in with a lot of bad information as well.

...and this section http://www.spiritualresearchfoundation.org/spiritual-living/, completely baffled me.  huh huh huh

Ditto

You may never have proof of your importance but you are more important than you think. There are always those who couldnít do without you. The rub is that you donít always know who- Robert Fulgham
spike spiegel
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2016, 05:01:20 »

It's a site for self-righteous douchebags. It's all about the money.

See you space cowboy.
Bluefirephoenix
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2016, 13:24:41 »

physical  can be used to aid focus. Physical and spiritual are at heart the same. But spiritual is greater and physical is generated from it. 
However, doing physical things to generate a spiritual effect is basically putting the cart before the horse.

You can directly affect physical from spiritual work but its a rather difficult thing to learn to do and control. 

The site is done based on yoga. I personally don't like yoga as a spiritual system because it tends to put the cart before the horse and it throws obstacles to real spiritual development in your face.  The concept that everything is affected by everything else disregards the direction of energy flow from spirit.  Their idea of Kundalini awakening by huffing and puffing and other weird exercises ignores the fact that the energy is always there and that your focus is what changes not the energy. It's a system in bad need of an update.  It is also nilhist which I think is equally inaccurate. I think growth and manifestation go one way. You don't go backwards, but continue to evolve and gain experience. I think Tom Campbells statement of growing up and becoming love is very true. The spiritual goal is not to become nothing it is to become love. 

The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: