The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 21, 2017, 17:34:40

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: When I AP will I see the lady who died in my house?  (Read 1446 times)
+Explorer+
Astral Energy 3

AstralTechnique hdp954
View Profile Email
« on: October 25, 2008, 21:45:34 »

I moved in this house around 5 years ago. I just learned about AP last month. I've been trying to AP since the beginning of this month. Before I moved in there was a lady who died and we bought the house from her son. When I AP do you think I will see the lady and if I do see her will she be good or bad?
+Explorer+
Astral Energy 3

AstralTechnique hdp954
View Profile Email
???
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2008, 04:07:42 »

?
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 15:45:16 by +Explorer+ » Logged
The Astral Pulse
???
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2008, 04:07:42 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Mattoid
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2008, 10:51:17 »

It's not unheard of, people often see beings that are bound by choice to a particular location.

If she wants to make herself known to you, she will.
+Explorer+
Astral Energy 3

AstralTechnique hdp954
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2008, 15:41:36 »

is she gonna be good or bad
Mattoid
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2008, 17:23:34 »

Judge her like you would a living being, she may be a little tormented if she's died in horrible circumstances.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2008, 17:23:34 »

+Explorer+
Astral Energy 3

AstralTechnique hdp954
View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2008, 17:54:57 »

cool, hopefully I can AP soooooooon
Venus_Goddess_of_Love
Astral Energy 3

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2008, 19:31:26 »

Explorer, I don't mean to scare you, but if you expect to see her, you will see her.  It's as simple as that. 

Our thoughts are very powerful especially in the astral. So whenever you think about this lady, you send out energy to her, attracting her to you. And she will likely be there when you AP.

Do yourself a favour and start thinking about what you want to do/see when you AP.  Actually it is recommended to have a goal, and ideally to write it down before you AP.

Good luck

Venus

"This is love: to fly toward a secret sky, to cause a hundred veils to fall each moment. First to let go of life. Finally, to take a step without feet." Rumi
+Explorer+
Astral Energy 3

AstralTechnique hdp954
View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2008, 14:15:55 »

dang that sucks. my subconcious will probably think of seeing her even though I don't want to see her. I just wanna get out of my body for my first projection. then I will start going out farther.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: