The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 23, 2017, 20:09:04

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: will spirituality ever evolve into a religion  (Read 1353 times)
Cool101
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« on: March 26, 2016, 02:42:32 »

I know spirituality and religion are two different like things such as you don't need to follow no specific rules such as religion where it can have strict laws and so forth.
Another point is religion tells us things that may or may not be true such as how the world and the universe formed or if there is a God or if we as a species got created spirituality encourages us to find the answers for our self's.
Another point is spirituality encourages everyone to walk on there own path tell there own stories and discovering our true self's and becoming enlightened.
One last thing I like to mention about it is that spirituality unites everyone together it doesn't matter what religion you believe what race you are what your gender is because spirituality reminds us that we are a whole we are all equal we are spirits just learning lessons to grow and to  bring a attitude of constant love and forgiveness

So too my question could spirituality ever evolve into something like a religion
« Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 02:47:32 by Cool101 » Logged
Lumaza
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2016, 03:12:30 »

So too my question could spirituality ever evolve into something like a religion
It already has. Just look around the internet. You will find many websites that "preach" just as strong as Religion does.

...and they claim that their way is the only way. Hmm, where have we seen that before!  huh

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."
                  Albert Einstein

To be successful with Astral Projection/Non Physical Exploration, your will to succeed must be much stronger than your acceptance of failure!
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2016, 03:12:30 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Cool101
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2016, 03:19:08 »

I don't think a controlling method would work because spirituality is all freedom in a sense and nobody can take that away from us truly
no_leaf_clover
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2016, 11:39:01 »

Asking if spirituality will ever evolve into a religion is like asking if a child will ever grow old and die.  Unfortunately the answer is yes, inevitably.

What is the sound of no leaves cloving?
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2016, 17:01:25 »

Asking if spirituality will ever evolve into a religion is like asking if a child will ever grow old and die.  Unfortunately the answer is yes, inevitably.
And just as the child grows old and no longer is a child anymore...
The spiritualist who evolves into a "religionist" is no longer a spirituality...

One moves from religion to spirituality... the other way, in my perspective, is regressive.

I think there are (have been) very few individuals existing who became enlightened/awakened through religion.
Most people end up getting lost in the forest.

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2016, 17:01:25 »

Volgerle
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2016, 01:21:19 »

question put the wrong way, turn it around and it makes at least some sense

will religion ever "evolve" into spirituality?

grin

Rakkso
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2016, 01:58:58 »

I have the feeling, to me its more of the view, will materialism (finite think they know it all) ever evolve into non-materialism (infinite we do not know it all but we know there is a whole lot more we are maybe not even aware of)?

whatever the answer is, evolution is just a matter of time smiley

But what is AP?
It's harmonizing the logic of the brain with that of the logic of your heart.
Lumaza
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2016, 02:18:05 »

question put the wrong way, turn it around and it makes at least some sense

will religion ever "evolve" into spirituality?

grin
Hey welcome back Volgerle. Long time no see!  smiley

I see you have returned with your "words of wisdom" as usual.  wink

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."
                  Albert Einstein

To be successful with Astral Projection/Non Physical Exploration, your will to succeed must be much stronger than your acceptance of failure!
Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2016, 16:09:12 »

Good posts in the last 3 replies.

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
Rakkso
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2016, 00:27:02 »

And just as the child grows old and no longer is a child anymore...
The spiritualist who evolves into a "religionist" is no longer a spirituality...

One moves from religion to spirituality... the other way, in my perspective, is regressive.

I agree with you and the others here, I would like to mention too, that a spiritual person contemplating religious text can also benefit from the jewels and insights that always help to enlighten the comprehension of the reader, when look at, through the right glasses..

But what is AP?
It's harmonizing the logic of the brain with that of the logic of your heart.
donkeykong
Astral Energy 1

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2016, 21:25:33 »

I know spirituality and religion are two different like things such as you don't need to follow no specific rules such as religion where it can have strict laws and so forth.
Another point is religion tells us things that may or may not be true such as how the world and the universe formed or if there is a God or if we as a species got created spirituality encourages us to find the answers for our self's.
Another point is spirituality encourages everyone to walk on there own path tell there own stories and discovering our true self's and becoming enlightened.
One last thing I like to mention about it is that spirituality unites everyone together it doesn't matter what religion you believe what race you are what your gender is because spirituality reminds us that we are a whole we are all equal we are spirits just learning lessons to grow and to  bring a attitude of constant love and forgiveness

On a side note the church of the spaghetti monster has been well established. lol

I love astral projection!
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: