The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 20, 2017, 13:40:03

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Would it be risky to do this on the AP?  (Read 389 times)
Rocket_Man2733
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: January 22, 2017, 06:48:14 »

Heyyy guys. This forum has been amazing so far and I'm happy to see an actual website on which I can post my questions without having to worry about cynical non-believers. Truly, it's been great.So, I want to know whether or not "raising" the dead from their graves to create a Michael Jackson "Thriller" type dance number would be risky. Like, would I be releasing dangerous souls? Can I raise his soul? I'd like to if I can. Thanks  smiley
« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 06:50:20 by Rocket_Man2733 » Logged
Bloodshadow
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2017, 11:46:53 »

this seems like something that can only be done on the lower level, i'm sure you can do it, but you will have lower level entities bothering you, if you can deal with that I say go for it, but it may be hard, cause the lower levels are a bit sluggish, and disoriented. I would stick to doing positive things, but again you can do what ever you like just be sure you ready to handle what happens next.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2017, 11:46:53 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

desert-rat
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2017, 19:28:38 »

Get there first , see what beings and astral critters are there , ask them what they want to hear .  You could had some songs you all like .  They could like stuff you have never heard of .
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: