The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 13, 2018, 00:11:43

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: your Beneficial Beliefs list  (Read 1194 times)
Karxx Gxx
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« on: January 14, 2018, 17:36:55 »

Hello all! On my self discovering journey and in the midst of establishing some beliefs that would be exciting,fun, beneficial to have or be influenced by.
Just curious to hear some of your personal beleifs, whatever they may be. Or perhaps you want to shoot some beliefs you dont really partake but would be cool to have if it helped create your reality.

Ex: My Beliefs shape my reality. There is unlimited everything. There is nothing I HAVE to do in this lifetime nor any lessons to be learned anymore. Reality will change within my lifetime into something exciting and surprising. Knowing myself empowers me to create my reality easier. Observing as the awarness helps with any situation. Observing my energy helps heal/balance it out dramaticaly. I will be world renowned if reality is how most people perceive it to be (Imagine how you think of the world). Hoping this is all some joke and will be over before I grow old!  grin     

Ill end up posting basically a self biography so keeping it short. But yea, just curious to see what the pulse has to offer smiley

“Well be it, or write it.

I smile because nothing lasts : )
Phildan1
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2018, 19:58:59 »

Only time will tell You that you were right or wrong with limitlessness. We do have subjective plans which we mostly don't know and if we are steering our physical viewpoint towards a life which won't be beneficial at all in the long term, we will be kicked in the butt painfully and I see the most are doing it. Both right or wrong decisions are for learn and grow, also seeing the consequences.

We always have room to learn more, experience more.

Knowing yourself indeed empowers you, enjoy it, enjoy what makes you happy and what you like to do. Keep up the good mood.

I would be very very cautious what is widely spreaded from the various new age belief systems as we are limitless in this world (in the non-physical, we are) and our beliefs are shaping our reality. I don't buy that in 100% because we are in a highly consensus reality and I saw many many signs about the opposite occasions over my life. Some people are guarded to not make mistakes, so bad ones what the other group are doing even daily as I experienced and saw. Seeing only the good side is not beneficial in the long run, this is a dualistic system, making us learn from different viewpoints.

Visit my blog site: http://daily-spirit.com
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2018, 19:58:59 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Nameless
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2018, 01:22:23 »

I think the words believe and beliefs are way overused and little understood.
Example: I KNOW rain makes grass grow, what is there to believe.

So in my world I know there are higher powers, again what is there to believe? I have reformatted my mind to see these things as either knowledge or thoughts. I either know, don't know or need to think about it but I don't need to believe.

“Fear is paralyzing! It effectively ends you, leaving behind little more than a husk of what could have been...Nameless"
baro-san
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2018, 02:49:30 »

"you know nothing, Jon Snow" ... Smiley

Everything you perceive is your perception.

---
“Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, but to weigh and consider.”
- Sir Francis Bacon
Karxx Gxx
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2018, 04:49:02 »

I have reformatted my mind to see these things as either knowledge or thoughts. I either know, don't know or need to think about it but I don't need to believe.

Thanks for bringing up a point I would like to delve in some.

There is a difference from believing and knowing. It has something to do with trust I believe. Read a post about it before, will quote it. Before I do I would try to tackle this on some.

There is a energy with belief apart from knowing. You believe you can do it! You muster it up as much as possible. You can never say you KNOW you can. Or should I say, know you will. But knowing you can theoretically is different. I think believing has it's own power in it's own right.

I honestly like to think in terms of a dream/astral because it seems similar to our reality except things change quicker. When i'm lucid dreaming, i KNOW i  can do literally anything. When I think that thought, how do I make it piratical to my goals? I try to use another means besides knowing. When i am super confident, and believe in what i am doing is an efficient way to, let's say fly, it's easier. Knowing definitely has it's place though.

Now Ill just copy paste someone giving a better explanation and it also relates to reality making. Not all of it is relevant but too lazy to edit. Might be useful to someone.

ELIAS: Ah! That is an excellent question. Believing is an expression of what you trust. Now, initially that might sound or seem to be the same as knowing, or it may seem to be good. But what you trust is not always a benefit to you, or is not always accurate or valid.

Knowing is different. Knowing is that expression of certainty, not in absoluteness but in realness. It is a certainty in relation to any subject that does not include that piece of absolute. There is an openness in knowing. There is a certainty in the, let us say figuratively, the truth of what is known. But it is not black and white, and it is definitely not absolute, for knowing includes all of the branches of any subject, all of the probabilities, in a manner of speaking, and all of the angles.

Therefore, part of the knowing is knowing that there is not one answer, one direction, one expression for anything.

Believing generally does incorporate, to a degree, some factor of being definite or almost absolute, and there is a factor in relation to believing about rightness. Something is right, something is wrong, therefore there is an inclusion of duplicity in relation to what you believe. But WHATEVER you believe, there is always a factor of trust.

JASON: So if I know – or maybe I believe – that my car is where I parked it…

ELIAS: Yes.

JASON: Which applies there?

ELIAS: You believe.

JASON: Believe.

ELIAS: That your car is where you parked it. Knowing, remember, allows for all possibilities and angles. Therefore, knowing would be an expression of you know your car exists and that it is LIKELY where you parked it, but it does exist in some physical space arrangement in your physical reality.
JASON: Okay.

ELIAS: That would be a knowing. You know that it exists. 
The first piece that I would express to you is stop believing that outside sources create parts of your reality. That this, in like manner to an intention, this is an expression that already belongs to you. It is already yours.

Therefore, it is not a matter of you being subject to or dependent on the bank or certain individuals. That is not the point. And if certain individuals are being reactive to outside sources, that does not concern you. If they choose to be uncomfortable and haggard because they are paying attention to those outside sources and giving that power and making themselves powerless, that is their choice.

Do you have to participate in that? No. Do you have to be reactive to that? No. Can you listen to that and also not be reactive and not be participating in it? Yes, you can, because of how you are directing your attention.

And in that, here is our subject of knowing and believing again. Knowing that you create your reality, every moment, every aspect of it, and believing that in relation to certain physical manifestations of your reality they already belong to you. Therefore, when you couple the knowing and the believing together, then you likely will create without the difficulty, without the concern, without the conflict. You will merely create it.

Sources: http://www.eliasweb.at/Session.aspx?sn=201701061
Index http://www.eliasweb.at/TranscriptsHome.aspx

So in short, knowing has more realness to our percieved reality it seems, and is more open ended. And belief has a factor of trust (more so than knowing at the least), and is more definite/absolute. 

Again, thanks Nameless for bringing this up! I do agree with your statement. They should be more understood more IMO. I didnt really understand as much as I feel like I should know until you reminded me again. I don't like talking about things I dont know about it, so thanks again for bringing me that knowledge   smiley

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2018, 04:49:02 »

Nameless
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2018, 06:22:40 »

You are welcome Karxx Gxx. I struggled with the two concepts myself as I too needed to know what I believed(per se). In the discovery process I realized I could trust or not trust, belief really holds little meaning.

What brought me to this realization was actually quite simple. Seemed everyday someone was asking; do you believe in ghost, in God, in one theory or another. And it dawned on me, how the heck are you supposed to believe in _____ anything? That doesn't make a bit of sense.

It's like saying do you believe in your spouse? Believe what? A better question is do you trust your spouse or do you think your spouse is capable of winning the race? So again we are back to 'know' or 'think'.

“Fear is paralyzing! It effectively ends you, leaving behind little more than a husk of what could have been...Nameless"
Karxx Gxx
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2018, 07:51:34 »

I do see where you're coming from and is another good point.

It is, and if you can operate separate from beliefs then thats another thing.
I do believe that is possible, but I never met someone who is not influenced by their beliefs and recognized it.
That could be your only belief, then I'd say beliefs aren't really relevant to you. Which is great! One less complication :]

In your case, you think of x,y,z about beliefs. So then you create a concept around x,y,z and make a belief, which in turn thoughts generate out of IMO. Or you simply just think x,y,z about beliefs and that's it.  Seems close to seeing reality/'things' as is, without concepts and beliefs. Also sounds like how enlightened people view things kinda-ish

"I believe in God. I like helping.  I believe helping is good. I think spreading the message is good." Which usually turns into someone spreading the message.

But even invisible, unconscious beliefs seem to influence me some degree. . And because I know my perception changes based off what beliefs I have, I create beleifs even if i half heatedly believe in it.  

And I'm not sure where to draw the line between your term think and belief. So, If I had to create a question for you specifically, in your terms, what list do you think is a good ____ list to be influenced by/ operate with in mind? Thought, feelings, beliefs, what have you.
 Ex: Such as love your neighbor. Figure out what the heck you are supposed to believe in, if anything. Not to worry about anything too much. Figure out your purpose. Realize there is no purpose.

Not sure how to ask the question I want in your terms but you get the drift.
Things that are a part of Nameless operating system is what I'm curious about   cool

In the discovery process I realized I could trust or not trust, belief really holds little meaning
P.s The more you trust something, the more you tend to believe in something. Trust is just a feeling so it can be seperate from beleifs. I just trust that beliefs are important which adds a little layer of complexity. To trust in the power of belief. <--(Things like that is what makes it so hard for me to explain how I am to people. Just takes time Tongue)So what do you trust then? That might be a better question. Or to elaborate on this.. topic to help me see your viewpoint.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 07:58:43 by Karxx Gxx » Logged

Nameless
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2018, 10:25:49 »

Ex: Such as love your neighbor. Figure out what the heck you are supposed to believe in, if anything. Not to worry about anything too much. Figure out your purpose. Realize there is no purpose.

Not sure how to ask the question I want in your terms but you get the drift.
Things that are a part of Nameless operating system is what I'm curious about   cool

No need to change your own way of expressing yourself for me specifically. I still answer those belief questions the same regardless my own preference in terminology.

But I think I get what you are asking up there. So do I believe you should love your neighbor? I would simply answer 'yes' under normal circumstances. But to answer as per the questions you post here in this discussion or in a debate situation I would need to elaborate.

P.s The more you trust something, the more you tend to believe in something. Trust is just a feeling so it can be seperate from beleifs. I just trust that beliefs are important which adds a little layer of complexity. To trust in the power of belief. <--(Things like that is what makes it so hard for me to explain how I am to people. Just takes time Tongue)

I used to believe in the power of prayer. I no longer need to believe as I know there is power in prayer. So if I say to you there is power in prayer I am not saying you must believe or know the same thing, I am only saying that I know. There is no debate for me.

So what do you trust then?
Myself.

Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2018, 20:59:56 »

And while you wait for your answers... Love.  Just Love.  Smiley
The world can never have enough Love.

funfire
Astral Energy 3

We need 28 hours in a day so I can sleep longer.

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2018, 21:16:37 »

Good topic! Ah Yes Belief! One of the most if not the most "valuable" thing conciousness has to offer. It took me a long time to really understanding what believing in something really ment. When I was younger and also christian at the time so when it came to belief or what some christians could call faith it didn't have the same feeling that I feel about it now. Being a christain, belief was more like a hope that deep down what you're thinking was right but you never knew or at least thats how it felt to me. Years later to the present after my climb to what I would call my own personal enlightenment. I firmly have a good understanding on what believing in something really means or at least to me. It was an easy answer but I never understood what it was tell it hit me, it was honestly so simple I never saw it. Belief is the "vaule" conciousness can give to anything which to be fair means a lot. Our intire universe would most likely have no value if it wasn't for conciousness. So the point im getting at here is that besides the the values we have already assigned to this universe, every thought, idea, dream etc... I consider to be real unless I just deny the idea which can be hard at times... I believe in every thought I have ever thought. For example, I could think of a way for infinite energy but becuase of our universe's entropy that's not possible in this reality but I do believe it is possible in the one I thought of. It may seem weird but the more I applied strong belief into my thought idea's the more vivid I can experiece that thought or idea. It honestly has really helped increased my ability to understand the power of what belief can actrually achieve. The one problem I would have with belief itself is that some people can't handle it in an extreme circumstance. As our conciousness seems to very much like patterns. putting a belief into a negative thought such a some weird dark entity can lead to some bad results. Creating a dark evilish feeling entity wouldn't be bad but if you fear your own creation you can possibly give it power over you that can lead to a bad time, heh believe me I know. As I was saying about conciousness and it loving patterns, It can work with you or against you depending of what you create and how much belief you put in it.

After explaining how I understand beliefs to the extent I can through text i'll list some beneficial beliefs.

1. A beneficial belief honestly would be to think of myself as a God, even tho it may sound egotistacle it isn't to me, it's reality.

2. Belief that anything is possible.

3. Belief in more senory imputs I never knew about

4. Belief that I could be wrong even if it looks right in my eyes.

5. Belief in my idea's and thoughts as they are.

6. Belief fear has no power over me unless it's the power I give it.

7. Belief in living a good life in my eyes and believing in the future with love.

I'd post more but im pretty tired, night.  wink

Karxx Gxx
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2018, 06:44:33 »

Belief is the "vaule" conciousness can give to anything which to be fair means a lot.

I like that. And your list is a great one at that. After you rest you should post more!
 I agree about the god part too. It only makes sense to me that we are (basically) but thats another topic.
At this point I almost get excited about feeling fear. Especially that irrational impending doom one. Oooh the rush  cool  evil  wink I almost enjoy it because when I face it I feel like I progess further on my path. I see it different than I have and it's great.

Ill add another belief. Any time I help further progess my mind,body,soul, energys, what have you it effects Earth greatly. And it kinda spreads beyond earth to whatever degree. I leave that up to the universe but I feel a strong bond to this planet and I feel it would allow me to effect it on a grand scale. This is why I do me first and foremost and love myself, my ideas, goals, etc.
When I become enlightened I honestly feel anything could happen. Like everyone 'waking up' or me becoming world renowned and I spread light (information IMO) across the globe.

But all of my beliefs basically heavily revolve around one rule. Have fun! Which really opens up possibilities because you can be an evil s.o.b and have a ton of genuine fun. Not that I would but I could definitely play the part  evil rolleyes
Or I could do nothing with my life in a grand scale and just enjoy some close friends and people knowing that all is well no matter what I do. I dont HAVE to do anything which is awesome. Rather, I dont feel the need that I HAVE to accomplish anything in this lifetime. I probably did learn my lessons I had to do, but not on purpose. So thats cool.

Also I do like the fact I could be wrong. Keeps reality more open. When I think that literally everyone is in on something and I'm not, it makes me happy. I still have to play my part and act accordingly but knowing that is a possibility makes it seem more real. I like surprises. Why else would I choose to forget?

And while you wait for your answers... Love.  Just Love.  Smiley
smiley Honestly, love needs to be delved into more. It encompases more than what people seem to think because of its connotation and what it is usually used for. It encompasses a myriad of qualities and loving yourself is where everyone should start if they really want to spread love.

The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: