The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 15, 2017, 17:35:12

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 questions  (Read 2271 times)
ph@s3d
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: August 12, 2005, 02:11:15 »

i have two questions about AP'ing.  
#1: Is it possible to go backward/forwards in time?
#2: Can you enter another person's dream and affect them?

Thx in advance
OrionsDream
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2005, 02:33:48 »

as for #1 idk, but for #2 yes is definetly possible.

Save your tears for the day when our pain is far behind on your feet come with me we are soldiers stand or die
Save your fears take your place save them for the judgement day fast and free follow me time to make the sacrifice we rise or fall
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2005, 02:33:48 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

ph@s3d
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2005, 02:35:08 »

thx, that gives me an idea  evil  evil   lol jk
OrionsDream
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2005, 03:07:14 »

Hahaha, well if u go into some1 else's dream, THEY have the ultimate control whether they know it or not.

Save your tears for the day when our pain is far behind on your feet come with me we are soldiers stand or die
Save your fears take your place save them for the judgement day fast and free follow me time to make the sacrifice we rise or fall
Gothlark
Astral Energy 1

274853297 brettedward@hotmail.com LDerMas brettst@rogers.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2005, 00:11:05 »

OrionsDream, I'd have to disagree with you on that detail.  I have alot of experience with LDs, and I've used them to go into other's dreams.  In my experience, even when they're lucid as well, you have as much control as you do in your own dream world.  Surprising, I know, but it seems to work that way.  It's about experience, not location.  This is my experience, though, and I can't be 100% sure that it was an actual shared dream.  All I know is that they remembered the same dream that I did, and I had more control than they did, because they aren't very experienced.

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."-Albert Einstein
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2005, 00:11:05 »

OrionsDream
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2005, 01:50:55 »

In my experience the person's whose dream u enter has prime control, if they accept it. A shared dream is different, its 'shared' so yes, the person with more exp. will have more control.

Gothlark
Astral Energy 1

274853297 brettedward@hotmail.com LDerMas brettst@rogers.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2005, 01:56:24 »

Ah, I see what you mean.  That does make sense in a way.  However, I find that I instinctively drag the person into a common ground.  I suppose I wouldn't want to change that anyways, because what's the fun in an LD without control? Smiley

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."-Albert Einstein
OrionsDream
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2005, 03:20:13 »

Whats more fun than draggin into common ground? draggin them into your dream  evil  so you have full control hahahaha
lol
i dont know if that's possible, havent tried it b4.

Telos
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2005, 04:12:14 »

I really feel bad for you guys who ask if something is possible... the only answers you get are that anything is possible. And that doesn't help.

If you want to know if something is possible, you need not feel restricted to getting the answer from other people.

Gothlark, welcome to the forum! I look forward to reading about your experiences.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: