The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 18, 2017, 12:05:26

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A must read for Beginners  (Read 1336 times)
dpk38
Astral Energy 3

Silence is transforming.

View Profile Email
« on: March 25, 2015, 21:58:04 »

Hi. I'm a beginner too. I have been practicing AP for about 5 months now (been a really interesting journey so far). I haven't yet successfully projected, but I have gotten really close to it 5 times (in a row). So what i wish to tell you guys is to eliminate certain beliefs/expectations.
All of us have read extensively over different websites and forums regarding various techniques and methods. This has led us to believe that in order to achieve AP, we need to follow a set of instructions/processes. But that's no true. Let me explain more clearly - Most of us here expect certain exit symptoms before we AP. But each time I got really close (- by really close, i mean, i managed to separate from my body but i had to wait a bit more to completely separate and gain vision, but failed to do so due to certain mistakes i committed -) I had never experienced any vibrations or sleep paralysis, the exit was smooth. Since I was expecting paralysis, i moved my arms to check my state which interrupted my exit. Moreover, to achieve my exit, I had not practiced any method. I was fed up with these "methods" which led me nowhere. All I did was lie on my bed peacefully, slowly cleared my mind of thoughts so as to initiate sleep more quickly, and maintained just enough wakefulness so as to keep my "mind" awake and let the body drift off. This is very simple and I don't call this a method since this is what Projection is all about (to let your body sleep and keep your "mind" awake).
So that's that! Don't believe all that you read on the internet too deeply. Each person is different. Discover your individuality...

------------------------------------
I have a few doubts which I hope someone could explain:
Once when I was exiting my body, i began hearing thunderstorm like sounds (like thunder and heavy rain). Is this just a figment of my imagination or something else?
Another time during my exit, my astral body (during the exit), began spinning in circles at great velocities... (I couldn't see it for my vision had not yet opened but i felt it). Why did this happen??

Do Not Be Limited By Perception;
Be Open To Accept Anything.
For Both Sides Of The Coin,
Hold The Truth
EscapeVelocity
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2015, 08:31:35 »

Thunderstorm noises and body spinning....these are all commonly described "exit sensations", some call them collectively as Hypnogogia. Maybe they have a relationship to chakra activation or some kind of energetic transference...take your pick of what it might actually be. These are just two of many sensations that can be experienced; they can be very unique to the individual.

When they happen, just go with the flow and relax into them, let them take you where they will...don't waste time or energy trying to figure out just exactly what the sensations are, that will only end the experience prematurely.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2015, 08:31:35 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

jasonmel42
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2015, 04:45:05 »

Another time during my exit, my astral body (during the exit), began spinning in circles at great velocities... (I couldn't see it for my vision had not yet opened but i felt it). Why did this happen??
I've had this happen to me twice recently while meditating. The next time this happens I will do what I was advised in another post; focus away from my body. It is a very interesting sensation and I think I'm on to something with it. Just go with it and see what it leads.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: