The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 23, 2018, 02:44:09

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Adyashanti True Meditation Series  (Read 2020 times)
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« on: February 19, 2012, 17:02:05 »

If you know anything about me by now, it's that I believe that building yourself a solid foundation in Meditation is the best way to learn to Astral Project.  I came across a series of three videos on Vimeo that I believe are very awesome.  Please enjoy them as I have.

http://unlimitedboundaries.ca/2012/02/19/adyashanti-true-meditation-series/

Lionheart
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2012, 23:29:19 »

Excellent video package Xanth. I love his approach, it's great to hear a person tell you what not to do. That the answer is "releasing control". When most people meditate they are putting so much effort in getting to the perfect point, that they actually never get to see what it really is. I am guilty of this as well, but have noticed that I use my mantra/visualizing to get focused, then I let the experience grow into whatever direction I need to see for that session. Releasing control is the key to true peace. That's also what gets us to the next level in Astral Travel. It's easy to say though, much harder to do. That's why practice is so important.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 06:25:00 by Lionheart » Logged
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2012, 23:29:19 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

dotster
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2012, 07:33:53 »

Great post, thanks for the share

You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. Perhaps some day you'll join us, and the world will live as one.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: