The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 13, 2018, 09:15:34

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Akward Experience  (Read 1464 times)
Azuma
Astral Energy 1

aniexile@gmail.com
View Profile WWW
« on: July 07, 2005, 23:50:51 »

Okey, this happend last wk, i was on my bed trying to relax, i came in a trance as usual. i dont feel anything special.. then for like 10 min i dont remember anything, all i know i try to open my eyes,, i cant move a mucle in my body!, iv experienced this befor but not to this degree. i tryd as hard as i can. but nothing, i tryd yelling out but not a peep. i chouldent move my jaws or anything...

i tryd to look arround and suddenly i felt the crippeling pain in my right leg like sombody poked me with a pointy stick. i snapped out of it and grabbed my legg. angry

Ben K
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2005, 03:09:23 »

I can tell from the first part of your post that your on the right track- what you experienced is called "sleep paralysis" around here and its a good sign that you are doing things right. This time you were caught off guard. Next time this happens try to exit your body or start some mental rundown and im sure youll project or at least start to.

GL!

EXPERIENCE IS KNOWLEDGE
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2005, 03:09:23 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Nay
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2005, 03:25:27 »

Hi Azuma,

Yeah, sleep paralysis can be quite the thing to get past.  You feel soooooo exposed and vulnerable..like being tied down and made the prey for anything out there.  

You can try wiggling your toes or taking deep breaths, either seems to work for most.  Yeah, I know that is a hard thing to remember while in this state because this state is the edge of being out of body and your mind is frantic as this point, especially if you're not used to it.  Just keep doing what you are doing, like Ben K says, it is the right track.

Try being caught in the paralysis state while looking at someone coming at you!  That really suxs..lol.  Not to mention exhausting when you finally get out of it.  

But I promise after time, this will totally lessen. Smiley  Look at it this way, most natural projectors have a problem with this.  IMO, it is because your subconscious is telling you.."HEY, I want to do this projection thing...so I'll make it obvious to you"

Take Care,
Nay
Azuma
Astral Energy 1

aniexile@gmail.com
View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2005, 06:57:07 »

Thanks for the replay, and the advice Smiley

All the best,
Azuma

The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up