The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 11, 2020, 23:37:11

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Almost there.  (Read 1945 times)
NF91
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: February 03, 2014, 16:53:05 »

Hi there! I woke up this morning after about 10 hours of sleep. Layer awake on my cell phone for about 20 minutes. My bed felt so comfy so I was going to relax a little longer. Started a light dream and realized what was going on. My brain took over and I lost it. By this time my body was asleep. I visualized it in different positions. Felt like I was sitting up on a couch, then I felt like I was stuck under furniture(odd). After the last feeling I sunk into a blackness and felt/heard thunder. I didn't get excited or anything as I have felt this once before. Just tried to let it pass. Then that was it. I was back in c1. Is this fairly normal? Do I just try to let the thunder pass when I experience it? Seems like some get vibrations. Everytime I get thunder and it is awesome! At this point I just kept thinking about being in my living room. Hoping ill just end up out of the body. Not sure if I am shooting myself in the foot or to just let it flow.

Thanks Nick
LookeStuff
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2014, 17:21:58 »

You can visualize yourself at a certain place or just simply wait through it. You could even use a technique to bring you "out of body", for example when you get to this stage imagine floating out of body. I don't think it matters so much what you do as long as you have powerful intent behind it, some techniques will work better for different individuals good luck.

Looke (:

"Lights are blinding my eyes, people pushing by then walking off into the night"
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2014, 17:21:58 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

NF91
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2014, 17:33:53 »

Thanks! Yeah I'm going to practice getting back to this part as it's only the 2nd time I've experienced it. Maybe more experience w it will allow me to stay calm during the thunder stuff that happens. Can't wait!!
Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2014, 07:03:29 »

Have a go at this.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/the_astral_blueprint-t38729.0.html

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
NF91
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2014, 18:35:01 »

Thanks for that link!

I got back to the thunder this morning. After about 1 minute of relaxing. Though this time it wasn't as intense. I cruised right past it and before I could think about an exit I naturally rolled. I'm pretty positive my leg made it out (felt both of my feet with what felt like a 3rd foot) and I felt my face working it's way out. I was facing the center of the bed and ended up snapping back and that was it. Pretty good progress. It's amazing how just letting nature run it's course is teaching me so much more. Thanks for the help!

Nick
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2014, 18:35:01 »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: