The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 13, 2018, 09:51:38

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Phasing experience  (Read 742 times)
Firmitas
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« on: December 16, 2010, 03:39:03 »

Hi everyone, I just thought I would share my experience this morning and see if anyone has any comments.

I woke up at 6am to study (damn finals) then went back to bed at 7am. I was already pretty up and active so my imagination was running wild while I was trying to sleep. It got to the point where I was watching what was happening in my dream as I imagined it but I was also analyzing it at the same time. For example, in the dream, my car had a GPS device in it and I thought, "thats how you know its a dream, when something is different." Somehow, I was saying this to myself but still not realizing that I was dreaming. Its like I was split between both areas of consciousness. So I start thinking about driving down a nearby street and BAM im there. Im flying down the street about as fast as I would normally drive but, there is no car or anything, im just shooting down the road. I realize whats happening and that I wanted to look at my hands next time this happened. So i attempt to move my hands up to see them (my vision was blurring and I read that this helps) but I couldnt move them. So i tried harder and i guess I moved my physical body because before I know it, i heard a loud WHOOOOOP sound and I was back in my body. I had full on sleep paralysis at this point so i attempted to phase again. I was probably thinking about it too much because I remember actually being in the next dream thinking, " I hope im doing this phasing technique right!" without realizing im already dreaming haha. Overall though, great progress. Im starting to see a familiar method I can go with now. For those who are having trouble with this. WAKE UP AND GO BACK TO BED! It makes a world of difference Smiley

-Firmitas

P.S.
Does anyone have any experience with guides helping them in this process? If so I would love to try Smiley
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: