The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 17, 2017, 21:33:18

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any laws of Physics in other realities?  (Read 1291 times)
Sagar
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« on: November 26, 2014, 08:08:43 »

I think probably that is true I';ve not experimented all my conscious projections are guided at this point. There is one thing that seems to be prominent and pretty fixed. Spirits cannot directly influence the physical world. The only spirit who seems to be able to break this rule is the one who created the universe. Spirits cannot see directly and they cannot interact directly. All require a medium to do so. The ability to bridge is only present when we living a physical life.  To me this indicates a separate physical law. I think what we live in is some kind of odd bubble of that larger reality 

or the physical world is some kind of branch off the tree of the larger reality.  We cannot directly access that world and measuring it will not be possible because the tools we use are part of this reality. We only have our natural ability to bridge that we can use to test and measure.  We influence both realities when living physically but we cannot see what we do in the larger reality under normal circumstances.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 08:46:30 by Bluefirephoenix » Logged

For the Love
Kzaal
Astral Energy 3

Walk the Path to your Higher Self

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2014, 08:44:25 »

You're right the spirit world has it's own set of rules but they're more like moral codes.
Physics do not apply in heaven, they can be applied (example: if I want to jump on a trampoline)
But you are the one making the rule, as if it was a blank sheet of paper and you just draw whatever you want on it.
I see the universe as a cube always in expansion but always scaling down to keep it's initial size. (the cube is standing in the astral has the same size but inside it always gets bigger).
If you want to see something in that universe as a spirit you can go in and out but after if you are enlightened and stopped reincarnation you still have that blank sheet of paper. Only you can't do anything in the physical world. Example you wouldn't be able to change the course of a planet.
You could however, contact spiritual people living in the physical plane.
This is just like when someone say: Hey didn't anyone ever told ya to not touch someone's car radio?
Same goes up there, if you touch god's radio I don't think he'd be happy.
His radio referred as his universe.
He'd tell you to make your own XD.
To me God is the Admin, and we may be moderators up there.
You can always go somewhere else and be your own Admin tho.
I'm not even sure what are the rules up there seriously I'm just taking a guess.
What if that was just a status and it ends up there. Like, I become enlightened and then god is like: Well dude you're on your own now you can make your own universe if you like, I taught ya everything. Use it to do good. And don't mess with my radio?
That would be cool.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 08:47:41 by Kzaal » Logged

The partial becomes complete; the crooked, straight; the empty,
full; the worn out, new. He whose (desires) are few gets them; he
whose (desires) are many goes astray.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2014, 08:44:25 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2014, 18:10:23 »

My experience is that when you project, you don't necessarily project to the same "reality".  Each "reality" seems to have a slightly different rule set.

This would explain why you can do things in some experiences and not in others.  In one reality, it might support you being able to "move through walls"... or be able to "fly".  While in another reality, you might not be able to do these things, because the rule set doesn't support it.  I've come to this conclusion, because in some experiences it doesn't matter how much Intent you put into doing something, you just can't do it.  This would be like trying to "fly" while you're experiencing this physical reality.  You just can't do it, because the physics of this reality don't support your ability to do that.

That's my opinion.

Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2014, 22:02:37 »

The very basics of absolutely everything is composed of 3 parts.
1st is it's density.
2nd is its frequency and
3rd is its energetic quotient.

The density is a constant with frequency where an equilibrium is maintained.
Frequency is as above and relates to the energetic quotient that increases in magnitude with frequency. The value can be nil, the maximum depends upon the natural frequency of the 'environment', labels fail here as it's not yet accepted.
Energetic quotient is the energy that's natural for the frequency of the 'environment' and changes its nature accordingly.
Far infra red is heat to us, green is the light frequency our eyes are most sensitive to, ultra violet burns us, cosmic rays will obliterate us into microscopic dust if strong enough.
It's all energy.

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
Stillwater
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

IntangibleDust
View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2014, 03:51:43 »

The very basics of absolutely everything is composed of 3 parts.

1st is it's density.
2nd is its frequency and
3rd is its energetic quotient.

Ok, going to be a hopeless contrarian today, and ask how did you arrive at this?

These seem more like properties of a physical system bound by similar laws to our physical system. Why do you suppose non-physical realities would stratify according to physical patterns?

"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2014, 03:51:43 »

Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2014, 07:03:40 »

A quick attempt at the jigsaw.
 Look deeper, it's the very limited vocabulary of the non physical that creates the problem of getting the info in a more suitable manner of expression.
Don't think of it in a physical way. It's far more complex. Try to apply your NP perceptions if possible.
The density would be better explained by all things that appear solid are actually a spherical waveform of energy. In the physical this energy is extremely slow ie 'c' the speed of light and this limitation creates massive spheres. At present they are the protons leptons ect.
There's a lot of things not yet understood fully. Around these large waves we get eddy currents as a by product and in certain patterns these generate minuscule spheres. Take electricity, it flows around the outside of the wire as the frequency increases. Higher frequency has higher energy generally and this is known.
It's hard to explain, what I gleaned from the NP doesn't match my knowledge exactly but certain aspects are beginning to fit together.
The base frequency of the physical is very low, it's a thick soup we move in. The RTZ is five times faster in frequency and the solidity of things can be altered by adding energy. This creates thoughtforms and it's the lowest frequency of where thoughts can manifest.
If you have heard that two stroke engine sound ticking away in the background, this indicates the frequency of the experienced environment. Speed it up and see the environmental changes that automatically follow.
The energy used has no name. It's used as a wideband generic term for any form that applies to the specific situation.
The energetic quotient is the limit of the base frequency of the environment being experienced. This is more difficult to attempt to explain.
The higher the frequency the larger the maximum size of your bucket.
Almost does it justice.lol
To visit the source you need to have a very high frequency and no density as a result, this matches the formless environments. The quotient here is massive and our human limited conciousness can only take a thimble to the ocean of energy available.
This also fits in with personal experiences. A short experience is all you can do and the info is immense if you can understand it.
It'd take a book to describe in detail and most of what I've gained from the NP is still not that clear.
Having the faq page without your glasses to see clearly sort of thing.
You're likely as confused as I am building this jigsaw. Lol

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: