The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 17, 2019, 17:52:07

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: First SILD success!!!  (Read 1269 times)
Simo
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« on: April 28, 2012, 16:24:06 »

Hi guys!I cant write very much cause I work far from home and writing long stuff with phone keypad is killing me,but now I have access to my pc again,so I will share my SILD success I had last night!So I was trying that technique,but  got tried and decided to sleep.Then I found myself in a dream,about storm with lightnings hitting all over the place.Seconds later I was in my work and my boss was mad and was bosing me around harder than ever!She asked me something and as I tried to reply I found out that my jaw is paralyzed!Then I felt vibrations in my jaw and that was my hint that I was dreaming!I looked at my hands,then pushed the against a wall and the wall was like jelly!i was out!I opened a door and called for a dead friedn I wanted to see and he appeared,but he was shifting his appearance from different periods of his life!He managed to give me a quick hug but I couldn ask anything,cause I was beginning to loose focus and finally woke up!Maybe was due to SILD,maybe just luck who knows!But I was out! grin

Who am I is not important...My message is...
Volgerle
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2012, 17:23:35 »

I also tried it two nights ago on the day I read about the method. I applied it more or less proficiently with a few cycles. Unfortunately, I had ca. 2,5 hours of lying awake suffering from sleeplessness. This might however also have been due to other factors, not sure. I will try again though.

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2012, 17:23:35 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: