The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 22, 2019, 09:46:44

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AP with variants  (Read 919 times)
icefire9878
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« on: September 16, 2008, 23:47:18 »

Hello everyone! This is my first post on this site even though Ive been reading it for a bit.

Anyways, I haven't gotten an AP yet but I'm trying usually two times a night (when I go to "bed" and by using the "wake up way to early tech" and would like an (explanation?) on some things.

If I just go to sleep I'm usually out within 3 minutes but when I try to AP it can take about twenty minutes before I fall asleep (if I fail and lose consciousness).

I can lucid dream extremely well to the point that I can retain 1 dream throughout the entire night and if I wake up I can just go back to sleep in (1 min) and get right back into the dream. As in I can enter dreamstate very quickly.

Also I have 6 clocks in my room that are constantly clicking. usually during my 1st attempt for the night I can always hear them but on my 2nd attempt I don't even realize they exist.

That was just some background so yall could maybe help me better.

So, heres my problem. I can get into a trance state then as I mentally reach out for vibrations I get a small tingling (usually on my left arm) then as I try to get the vibrations throughout my body and stronger then (I think I think about my physical self and get screwed) but whatever the problem is, I cant get past that part.

So I thought to myself "ill just try to exit with small vibrations" but when I tried this I could visualize myself rising out of my body but only about a foot above then something goes wrong and I lose my trance.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: