The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 19, 2017, 11:43:26

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Aren't you dead?  (Read 1698 times)
Positive3
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« on: December 08, 2015, 15:54:01 »

Hello, i have one small question yes we are spiritual bings our souls never dies [energy can't be destroyed , it transforms into another energy] but have u ever thought that erasing your memories equals to actuall death ? this scares me a little bit okey i died i am a soul i have my memories but when i get reincranated i loose my memories ofcourse u don't remember each aspect of your life but at least you are aware that u are alive yes u are aware that u are alive in next life also but your consicounce dies / erases how it makes sence even if doesn't die it's erased u don't remember it even if it's with you it's erased so that makes me actually a little bit fearfull cuz when i die i won't rememember who i was at actually it's looks like half dead how atheists say : P because for me loosing memories who i am is actually some kind of death for me or maybe i don't want to be reincarnated again on earth to go to travel in unvirse on other planets or something like that
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 15:56:58 by Positive3 » Logged
ThaomasOfGrey
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2015, 22:36:47 »

Think about this Positive3, if your memory of past lives was not erased upon each new incarnation, you would not be having the same experience you are right now. Sometimes when you play a video game it is nice to resume from a save point, other times a new game is more fun. Have you ever wished you could forget that you have seen your favourite movie and watch it again from fresh eyes?

These life experiences are just one drop in an infinite pool of experience. You will have lives where you remember everything and those where you remember nothing. You are in control of your reality; if gaining your past memories is what you truly want in your deepest heart then you will remember, but every experience has a cost - you can't have a fresh run at life and also remember being there before.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2015, 22:36:47 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2015, 23:00:51 »

You've potentially lived hundreds or even thousands of lives, probably across an infinite number of types of realities... think about how confusing it would be to have access to all of those experiences? 

Just thinking in the contexts of this physical reality as a human, you could have had hundreds of wives, hundreds of husbands, thousands of children... remembering how you died, how they died, losing children young... that's a horror I wouldn't wish upon my worst enemy.

Now also think about retaining the memories from those OTHER types of realities and how confusing that would be when trying to work with them in context of THIS reality.  How can you reconcile within yourself a non-physical presence in a physical reality?  We already have massive issues trying to relay the simplest non-physical experience to your physical friends.  LoL

That's just the tip of the iceberg here.  Smiley

But yes... losing your memories is akin to "dying", as your memories and experiences DEFINE you.  Losing those causes the YOU to not exist anymore.  Don't be afraid of that... if you kept your memories, the above confusion would ensue.  Smiley

Positive3
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2015, 00:08:46 »

Thanks for feedback but like after i die do i automatcly get reincanated or i have time to just walk arrouned see other beings/souls/friends and stuf flike that ? or can i go to other planets : P i know these question can sound stupid but i have to start from somewhere and can i just recall at least a little part of my memorie i mean i know i can but any methods i have read bunch of them don't want to overload my head the reason i ask here and not investiage by my self ( ofcours i do but not so much ) is my school tests and stuff how much i mustn't look at this i have to do them Cheesy
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 00:12:21 by Positive3 » Logged
spike spiegel
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2015, 00:18:23 »

Reincarnation is a choice.

See you space cowboy.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2015, 00:18:23 »

Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2015, 00:42:47 »

Thanks for feedback but like after i die do i automatcly get reincanated or i have time to just walk arrouned see other beings/souls/friends and stuf flike that ? or can i go to other planets : P i know these question can sound stupid but i have to start from somewhere and can i just recall at least a little part of my memorie i mean i know i can but any methods i have read bunch of them don't want to overload my head the reason i ask here and not investiage by my self ( ofcours i do but not so much ) is my school tests and stuff how much i mustn't look at this i have to do them Cheesy
Nobody knows. 

ThaomasOfGrey
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2015, 01:05:48 »

Most of these mechanics are heresay, but the rumor is that you do choose to reincarnate and that you can spend a long time chilling out in other realities if you wish.

As for recalling past memories you have two options - from within the astral realm it may be more easily possible to access memories as you aren't limited by your human brain in that state.

The other way that is commonly used in this reality is to use hypnosis. It is basically the same approach but a different state of awareness. The only thing you have to watch out for is that the results of hypnosis are under a lot of scrutiny. Some suggest it is possible for consciousness to fabricate a memory as you "recall" it and thus many memories obtained from hypnosis are unreliable.

Others suggest that dreams can be a window into a past life. I have seen no evidence to suggest that my dream realities really existed as lives, but how could one verify such a thing. We can't lock down a good definition for what a life is or when it must have occurred in the context of infinite timeless experience.
Positive3
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2015, 08:21:20 »

Thomas Thanks for clearing more information for me

Please Read :

About dreams are portals to other realities is real at least i will tell you my example and then you can judge it skeptical and with common sense 5 years earlier i dreamt about collage which i have never seen so in my dream i entered in this collage went into a large hall and change many rooms entered my classroom and sited in in the middle on third desk and i remember it was biology for 5 years i remebemred this dream at least once a week it was very vivid and cool eexperience , after 5 years i go to this collage go to same rooms enter same classrom and sit on same desk and have biology lessons in that moment i forgot about my dream and when i just sat on desk bam like dejavu in my head i remembered all of these ok someoen can say your mind saw this and you automatcly did same but how my mind saw collage rooms and predicted biology lessons if it just was my imagination also i had this dream in my dream journal and everything was happening so how i saw

Note : I have never even been in that place not even speaking about collage or inside rooms
Note 2 : I didn't choose collage or classroom or anything so my mind couldn't do it like hidden from me
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 08:23:18 by Positive3 » Logged
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2015, 17:51:46 »

Note 2 : I didn't choose collage or classroom or anything so my mind couldn't do it like hidden from me[/b]
I just wanted to quickly point out something in regards to the above.
Your mind does MOST of what you experience "hidden from you" and you don't even know it.  Wink

Most of what you experience during a projection/dream/etc... is created BY your mind, FROM your life experiences... it's done, for the most part, entirely subconsciously.  You usually have no conscious decision in the matter.

spike spiegel
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2015, 20:16:48 »

You shouldn't cling to your memories.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 20:19:27 by spike spiegel » Logged

See you space cowboy.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: