The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 16, 2017, 23:08:59

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Attracting?  (Read 1194 times)
Positive3
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« on: April 27, 2016, 17:13:20 »

I have one question i will point some facts and correct if i am wrong because my knowledge is not deep in this subject

When i usually read about law of attraction and basiclly attracting different energies (people,money what ever) they say that

"Like attracts like" ( or something like that : P ) basicly it says that you attract what you are same frequancies what u are let's say so
but like is not like (-) goes to (+) like magnets so (+) (+) can't go together like there is force which stops it but (-) (+) get together instally so from this example how correct is that you attract what you are?
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2016, 17:18:15 »

You're overthinking it.  Smiley

You attract to your life (usually) the same kind of energy you put out.

It all has to do with the Intent you radiate out into consciousness.  If you radiate positive, Loving Intent... then you will, usually, receive that Intent back.
If you radiate a negative, nasty, Fear Intent... then you will, usually, get that Intent back too.

Everything you do has an Intent behind it.  Usually you can determine what the Intent of your action is if you ask WHY you did what you did.

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2016, 17:18:15 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Positive3
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2016, 11:22:44 »

and how is that view of yours working at your daily life?

( just want to mention it's not sarcasmic or cynical question )
Tahira
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2016, 15:42:06 »

[...] but like is not like (-) goes to (+) like magnets so (+) (+) can't go together like there is force which stops it but (-) (+) get together instally so from this example how correct is that you attract what you are?

It has to do with resonance. It's like a radio or tv tuner from the old days; you can only receive (and perceive) what's broadcast on the frequency you are tuned into. Everything else is still there, but you can not perceive it, because you are not tuned in.

This is what the LOA means; if you are tuned into misery, then what you receive and perceive is exactly that.
Got it ? Wink

Tahira

Positive3
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2016, 16:03:27 »

So basiclly : I attract what i am tuned into?
if the answer is yes can you describe this "tuning" process, how can you actually tune in something plus i heared it's about your "dominant" beleiefs in your subcoincious mind like : on upper side like in your conscious mind you say you are happy but deep inside (in your subconscious, dominant beleiefs you think think you are unhappy) then conscious thinking won't work? if also this is true does that mean that the actual "tuning" process is just changing your "dominant" subconscious thougts and views about this life? and if you think for example in your subconscious that you happy,rich or something like that is that just manipulating with yourself or because you think you are rich,happy .. e.t.c you will start to receive these things?

I know i wrote this like cringy english but hope you will understand don't get me wrong i know xanth said i overthink about it but i like to clear as much as i can so it will be easier for me to use it understand and "tune with it Tongue"

and why it happens when deep inside for exmaple you aren't interested in something u aren't tuned in something but u receive it?
like you receive what u aren't intersted in
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2016, 16:03:27 »

Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2016, 17:29:09 »

and how is that view of yours working at your daily life?

( just want to mention it's not sarcasmic or cynical question )
The day I began to apply it to my life, my life changed completely.

superman
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2016, 10:53:31 »

I have one question i will point some facts and correct if i am wrong because my knowledge is not deep in this subject

When i usually read about law of attraction and basiclly attracting different energies (people,money what ever) they say that

"Like attracts like" ( or something like that : P ) basicly it says that you attract what you are same frequancies what u are let's say so
but like is not like (-) goes to (+) like magnets so (+) (+) can't go together like there is force which stops it but (-) (+) get together instally so from this example how correct is that you attract what you are?

LIKE ATTRACTS LIKE YES! Magnets are metal so it attracts metal, not plastic.
But there is + and there is - the same for radio there is a reciever and sender but the frequency is the same = LIKE ATTRACTS LIKE.

So basiclly : I attract what i am tuned into?
if the answer is yes can you describe this "tuning" process, how can you actually tune in something plus i heared it's about your "dominant" beleiefs in your subcoincious mind like : on upper side like in your conscious mind you say you are happy but deep inside (in your subconscious, dominant beleiefs you think think you are unhappy) then conscious thinking won't work? if also this is true does that mean that the actual "tuning" process is just changing your "dominant" subconscious thougts and views about this life? and if you think for example in your subconscious that you happy,rich or something like that is that just manipulating with yourself or because you think you are rich,happy .. e.t.c you will start to receive these things?

I know i wrote this like cringy english but hope you will understand don't get me wrong i know xanth said i overthink about it but i like to clear as much as i can so it will be easier for me to use it understand and "tune with it Tongue"

and why it happens when deep inside for exmaple you aren't interested in something u aren't tuned in something but u receive it?
like you receive what u aren't intersted in

You need to find a good book about this stuff. On internet you will read many excrement. And you will not understand that in few messages. It is a deep study.

But in short: All thing in your life are the results of your BELIEFS. Most people call it subconscious but I don't think that beliefs are subconscious because when you observe your thoughts they will "say" you what you believe. In the same way if I ask you what you ate yesterday... The answer is subconscious but once you think about it it is conscious. So things are subconscious only because you don't decide to look at it.

Listen to your thoughts when you go about yourlife everyday and you will see your beliefs. Those make your life. But YES most people are not aware of their thoughts so to them it is unconscious and they don't see the cause of some events in their life. But the cause OF EVERY SECOND OF YOUR LIFE IS IN YOUR MIND.
After years of meditation and study of the nature of reality I realized that having a control over my mind is the most important thing so NOTHING is never unconscious.

You are in physical dimension to learn and understand that your thoughts and emotions causes all experience.
Phalanx
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2016, 12:55:58 »

Is the glass half full or half empty?

I understand the law of attraction and what I find about it to some degree is that on one part of it... People find what they look for, if they look for the good things they notice more good things than bad. So then its a lot easier to get the things you want.
If your a negative person and always think about the worst case scenarios then you will usually notice every little bad thing that happens.
This is considered the positive outlook aspect of it, which I am quite familiar with granted some times a spoke will be tossed into your wheels but if you go oh no and and treat it as most people do as something so bad then usually it gets worse. Where as if something bad happens and you take a breath and assess the situation and can brush it off your shoulder things do not turn out as bad. So if your radio frequencies is tuned into finding good things you will find good things. and vise versa.

Then there is of course what you are you attract, which this is where most people have issues changing themselves. I tell people to change their surroundings if possible. I like to tell people to surround yourself with new colors, feng shui as it were, do a spring cleaning etc and even small things like such things work. Stop hanging out with bad enablers or negative people and the such... the wrong crowd as it were. But to some degree you cant change jobs or such try changing smaller things try to minimize your time with bad employees and the such, of course the course of action is different depending on the job. I also tell people to dress up more often, save some money get a tailored suit or dress/equivalent for the ladies depending your taste of apparel so that you have a nice attire that makes you feel real good and like a few hundred bucks. By doing such you easily begin to hold yourself to a higher standard just by dressing up. It fun to watch people in a new suit actually try to hold a better posture while wearing it. easiest example of this is a wedding when you dress up for the formal ones and you put on that tuxedo or nice dress you try to hold yourself up and be good looking for the wedding. Adding to this is the people you surround yourself with, this is actually in my opinion the greatest key to money if that is what you want. Successful people surround themselves with successful people those that want to be successful try to find ways to be around what they want. As example I actually I cut out friends and family that were going no where and started hanging out with those that were doing what I wanted to do and immediately things began changing for me.

Continuing on there is also you get what you think about, if you think about one thing you get similar thoughts in you mind.. what is it if you hold your thought for like 17 seconds a similar thought will enter your mind and add up every 17 seconds or so.. and then the whole 60ish seconds etc. This is why some of the good writer's about Obe, AP, or the such tell you to saturate your mind with what you want read books about it and all the such because then you find yourself thinking about it more and more. And since thoughts are vibrational frequencies when you surround yourself with people with the same thought in mind then your adding more power to that, why you hang out with those that do what you want to do idea... Even the bible says if one person prays good but if two people pray together then the prayer is like 10X as a strong, at least that is what my mother has always told me. If you know about reality checks when it comes to lucid dreaming try the same thing set a watch or something to go off so many times during the day and when it goes off think solely about one thing for about 5 minutes or like law of attraction writes say view a visual board or something of the like at that time.

And like Superman stated there is Belief that plays a large part in the game. If you have read any books about law of attraction they should or at least the good ones have mentioned that you will have to change and reassess your beliefs which takes some time depending on the belief. A common but true story is one about a mother who always believed she was not strong enough to lift a car, as that is what life and "reality and society" taught her but then one day her child was being crushed by a car and she lifted it off him and she could not believe she could but her belief was over written by her need.
A good quote by Henry Ford "Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.

Good and evil are not conditions imposed by some benevolent deity, but states the soul must experience in order to surpass them and awaken.
-Neville Goddard
Positive3
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2016, 14:48:35 »

Thanks for your answers they were clear and understable for me i agree what most of you wrote here.  cheesy
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: