The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 11, 2017, 22:36:15

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Can no longer Remember Dreams and Void Question  (Read 1008 times)
Blue Glitter Neon
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« on: November 19, 2014, 12:56:50 »

A few weeks or months ago I started meditating on a daily basis in order to eventually be able to 'phase out' and have an OBE. I don't think I have gotten very far, though. Momentarily during meditation I experience buzzing sounds, a force pulling me upwards or a weird kind of disorientation, but this soon passes. Alright, for about a millisecond I might have had a strangely detailed vision in black and white (for some reason), but I'm not sure it wasn't just my mind playing games with me.

I have two questions that I'd like to pose to the forum.

1) One thing that has occurred during this period is that I'm no longer able to recall a single dream when I wake up in the morning. Unlike when I was younger, I usually do not remember dreams that often anyway and those I do experience tend to be just pointless jibberish stuff, but lately it seems that even this low level of dream intensity has dropped to virtually zero. Could there be a connection here? Is it because of meditation? Does it imply anything? Am I doing something wrong?

2) In his cool book on "Phasing", Xanth writes:

"Phasing is described as you being “here” (here being the physical), you then feel a shift in
consciousness of some kind, and then you are “there” (there being the
non-physical, or as some call it the “astral”, or as I call it “somewhere
other than this physical reality”). The shift is usually so seamless that
the only thing you’ll perceive between here and there is what we call the
3D Blackness and even then you might not directly experience it. It’ll
be like the blackness you see when you close your eyes
, only it will have
a quality of depth to it. It’s also referred to as the Void, Focus 21 (in the
Monroe Focus Model), Point Consciousness State and many other terms,
but more on that later."

I'm not sure I actually get this. I don't see a "blackness" when I close my eyes. I see the infinite kaleidoscope of lights, dots, shapes and colors that our retina spontaneously produces when its cells are being stimulated by the pressure of the eyelid and don't have anything to look at.

Is this "blackness" hinted at really supposed to be "black"?

And this "3D blackness", supposedly what is also known as "the void" - will I know what it is when I experience it? How do you get there?

Thanks for hints. Just trying to get somewhere.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 14:07:22 by Blue Glitter Neon » Logged
Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2014, 10:25:19 »

Just relax and let go of anything physical world oriented.
The 3D blackness has a peaceful tranquility you can't miss.
Keep going deeper, the dream thing isn't worth bothering with just yet. You're changing within and new experiences should present themselves. Just go with the flow for now.

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2014, 10:25:19 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Blue Glitter Neon
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2014, 14:01:51 »

Alright, I'll just keep pushing then.

I mean, flowing with the current.  wink
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: