The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. February 21, 2019, 02:54:06

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: consciousness raising  (Read 1073 times)
sweet_celestial_sounds
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW Email
« on: April 04, 2003, 11:26:14 »

Hey andros,

I too wondered about the elusive consciousness raising technique. I've never seen how to do it mentioned in any of Robert Bruce's work.

Some ways I've found are:

1. Simply think up, as if you are placing your attention on some high, elevated place- like looking up with your eyes closed, but with your mind. You may find that tilting your head back so it is angled up some helps.2.

Filling yourself up with the thought and feeling of a high level emotion and/or ideal: Love, peace, evolution of consciousness, openness, understanding, etc. All of these and the other high emotions, concepts, and thoughts you can think of, when focused on, elevate the consciousness.

Peace,

Celestial Sounds
Darryl Berry
andros
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2003, 02:33:16 »

Hi all,
  Robert mentions in his treatise in OBE's that he uses a particular consciousness raising technique, in which he was able to go particularly deep and found himself on one of the high level inner planes. Does any one know of this consciousness raising technique, where can I find it, can you post it for me?  I would very much appreciate it if you could.

Many thanks,

Adam.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2003, 02:33:16 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: