The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 21, 2017, 09:31:00

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Crazy Dream that Involved Reincarnation  (Read 1396 times)
darksidessj25
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« on: October 15, 2014, 16:22:38 »

This is going to sound bonkers but last night I tried to reincarnate myself using dreamscaping.

I found myself on a train going extremely fast. I don't know where the train was going but out of know where a magical creature appeared. He said he had the power to grant me 3 wishes. So I asked If could be reincarnated as a girl. Then he said, "why"? After that I tried to explain why I wanted to do it. I said that I wanted to experience life as the opposite gender or something along those lines. Then I asked if I could choose what race I wanted to be. I said that I wanted to be Japanese. Then he said well, you shouldn't be picky. You get what you get. Then he started to talk about how I should be accepting my current life. I don't know what sequence of the OBE/dream he started talking about it in though lol. After that I made a deal with him and said I'll give you those two extra wishes to do with as you please. Then he said ok. Then everything in my dream became extraordinarily realistic. The train stopped and began floating in the air as well as me. Then I felt as though I was leaving my physical body. Then I started to realize that I was probably in a OBE experience and I was really reincarnating. It felt odd when I was floating up I could feel as though I was leaving... I don't know how to explain it. Then I started to think about my parents in this life and all the things I should accomplish before I leave.

Then he said, you need to clear your kundalini channel before you reincarnate.

That really freaked me out. I guess your kundalini channel clears when you meet your life's goals.

I still think I have two more wishes lol.
Bluefirephoenix
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2014, 20:01:52 »

I hate to bust the bubble here but Kundalini channels is a beginning and initiation. In other words you thought you had done the mountain only to find it was just a ridge. The channel has to be clear and open before you can do some types of spiritual work. But you will not forget that experience. It's the most incredibly loving and beautiful thing. 
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2014, 20:01:52 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

darksidessj25
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2014, 20:18:02 »

I hate to bust the bubble here but Kundalini channels is a beginning and initiation. In other words you thought you had done the mountain only to find it was just a ridge. The channel has to be clear and open before you can do some types of spiritual work. But you will not forget that experience. It's the most incredibly loving and beautiful thing. 
I do Kundalini work daily. I also had a spirit guide say that I was on the path of mastery. I guess it just wasn't my time to go lol. I been thinking about that dream all morning. That was my only chance and I blew a reincarnation process awe well. So what do you think reincarnation has to do with Kundalini? I'm kind of interested.
Kzaal
Astral Energy 3

Walk the Path to your Higher Self

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2014, 21:10:34 »

I do Kundalini work daily. I also had a spirit guide say that I was on the path of mastery. I guess it just wasn't my time to go lol. I been thinking about that dream all morning. That was my only chance and I blew a reincarnation process awe well. So what do you think reincarnation has to do with Kundalini? I'm kind of interested.
Very good experience it was a good read, I think you're on the right path, the more you go the more you can experience what it would be like.
Remember tho, your current life is important, you will always snap back before reincarnation because the source doesn't want that.
Friends and family will always be a stopper to your reincarnation until you have succeeded your life (living until death)(death by old age).
I've had the same wishes than you and tried multiple time ending up in a woman's body, unfortunately you probably won't be able to watch yourself in the mirror, you can feel what it's like, you can understand how it is, but you won't have a full experience.
You can experience what it would feel like to be someone else but not reincarnate because it would mean the death of your original body.
The good thing in your experience is that at your point, you have found a way to enjoy a reincarnation. And this is a powerful feeling.
You know you can reincarnate, you don't mind about it and even find happiness in what it would be like.
Death is no more a worry and the reincarnation factor on earth doesn't matter anymore because you don't mind.
This is why I do Astral Projecting.

The partial becomes complete; the crooked, straight; the empty,
full; the worn out, new. He whose (desires) are few gets them; he
whose (desires) are many goes astray.
darksidessj25
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2014, 00:47:48 »

Very good experience it was a good read, I think you're on the right path, the more you go the more you can experience what it would be like.
Remember tho, your current life is important, you will always snap back before reincarnation because the source doesn't want that.
Friends and family will always be a stopper to your reincarnation until you have succeeded your life (living until death)(death by old age).
I've had the same wishes than you and tried multiple time ending up in a woman's body, unfortunately you probably won't be able to watch yourself in the mirror, you can feel what it's like, you can understand how it is, but you won't have a full experience.
You can experience what it would feel like to be someone else but not reincarnate because it would mean the death of your original body.
The good thing in your experience is that at your point, you have found a way to enjoy a reincarnation. And this is a powerful feeling.
You know you can reincarnate, you don't mind about it and even find happiness in what it would be like.
Death is no more a worry and the reincarnation factor on earth doesn't matter anymore because you don't mind.
This is why I do Astral Projecting.

Thanks for the reply! I have ended up in a woman's body before which was quite odd. I transformed into one in the astral world. I could see myself in the mirror and touch my hair. It was so real it was freaky. I probably would be lesbian if I was a woman lol. I was Japanese in that experience. I think it was a body of myself in a past life. I somewhat think in the experience that I had this morning that my Kundalini energy was speaking to me through the dream. It was a myth that Kundalini can grant a person a wish and manifest anything into the physical world. I heard this from Robert Bruce's youtube channel as well.  I think the reason why I wanna be the opposite sex is so that I can live to help people in meditation and have that trusting energy.

One question thought Kundalini was mad at me. I wanted to be Japanese and a Woman lol. But he said I only get to choose one and not to be picky haha. Now, that I think about it I would just choose Japanese. Cause I love their culture.

What ethnicity/gender would you choose?
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2014, 00:47:48 »

Kzaal
Astral Energy 3

Walk the Path to your Higher Self

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2014, 01:33:43 »

This is a good question, if I could choose without having conditions I'd go with a beautiful woman, ethnicity isn't important to me.
This would be for pure curiosity really. But I know this won't happen.
Maybe with future technology but even then, I can do without.
For reincarnation, it only depends on what is allowed and what isn't.
If I am not to reincarnate and stay in the celestial realm and choose what I want to look like.
I think I'd go with woman.
If I'm to reincarnate heck I don't know... I'd probably choose woman anyway.

It's like that question kids always ask when you're young: If you could live in a woman body for 1 day would you do it?
Almost everyone says yes,
Now a human lives usually 80+ years but can't it be compared to a day or a second in the life of the universe?
Yup.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 01:37:11 by Kzaal » Logged

The partial becomes complete; the crooked, straight; the empty,
full; the worn out, new. He whose (desires) are few gets them; he
whose (desires) are many goes astray.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: