The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 20, 2017, 08:05:27

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CRV/phasing alternate futures  (Read 647 times)
Bluefirephoenix
« on: March 26, 2015, 15:22:46 »

I found this video very interesting. I'm just starting training in CRV right now and am very excited about it. What I am showing is the presentation by Dr. Cortney Brown on an experiment done in studying multiple future timelines. It was done on climate change.  Now most people would superficially blow it off as a total miss ( asteroid hit predicted in 2013)  However, there was a very dangerous asteroid within a few thousand miles of earth in Feb 2013 so apparently we landed in the timeline where it didn't hit.

This asteroid threat was detected by Edgar Cayce, as well as the Mayans who ended up being a few months off in their prediction of the threat. So it was a miss but there was definitely something threatening us that could have caused the disaster that was foreseen.  

So the question then becomes what does this mean.

Now there have been people who ask about predicting things like lotteries and asking if it's possible.. the answer is yes and this outlines how to do it. The thing is it's not easy to do and it takes quite a few years of training and some natural talent to learn how to read numbers and letters. Plus you have to have the technique for tapping into the future timeline you need.

For those who are not familiar with the terminology an outbounder is someone who is helping the viewer target. They sit or do something at or with the target site. And the scoring system is a way of objectifying and giving feedback as to the accuracy of the perceptions.

ERV is the same thing as phasing. It's called extended remote viewing.You have to learn controlled viewing first then can be trained in that.
 http://www.farsight.org/demo/Demo2008/RV_Demo_2008_Page1.html

oh I forgot to add yes pick 3 was used as a lottery experiment and Swan won 3 times in a row. He's naturally gifted for it as well as very experienced. I think most of us have a ways to go before we get to that level.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 18:31:48 by Bluefirephoenix » Logged
Bluefirephoenix
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2015, 18:34:43 »

for anyone who saw the wrong link I did fix it. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. I have to admit I got a good laugh at my goof.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2015, 18:34:43 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: