The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 14, 2017, 15:08:22

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Your OBE frequency  (Read 1382 times)
fcojosedea
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« on: January 04, 2017, 08:24:21 »

I am just curious and interested on the statistics, could you post how many OBEs per month or week are you able to have?
grrla
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2017, 23:09:17 »

This interest me as well
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2017, 23:09:17 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

bungalow
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2017, 01:03:44 »

My main way is to pop out of body (sort of to the star center, witness) while drinking coffee, sitting around or whatever and observe feelings. I can do that every 2 hrs. so theoretically, out about 8 times per day. i have no idea what other people do though, i just learned it one day.
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2017, 12:59:08 »

Maybe once or twice a month these days.  All spontaneous.

I don't actively practice anymore.  I prefer to focus my time on my spiritual growth and becoming a better person.

Which does have the happy side effect of causing those spontaneous projections to occur more often than not.  Smiley

grrla
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2017, 21:41:39 »

I prefer to focus my time on my spiritual growth and becoming a better person

How so ? I always though AP was a way to do this
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2017, 21:41:39 »

Phalanx
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2017, 05:59:26 »

If your looking to reach a pool on the other side of the mountain what are all the ways or paths to get there?
You can go around the left side, over the top, straight through, or around the right to name a few.
Everyone finds their path in different areas and not every path taken is straight, some have are with bends, forks, loopy loops, or can even be walked where there is no path.

Good and evil are not conditions imposed by some benevolent deity, but states the soul must experience in order to surpass them and awaken.
-Neville Goddard
grrla
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2017, 01:20:10 »

Surely there is many paths
But, xanth, what do you do to "grow your spirituality" ?
I'm being curious
bungalow
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2017, 21:37:47 »

I'm being curious

there is meditation (ego), prayer (self), and dance (mind) in their myriad forms. one is becoming a new creation not just a learned individual with hobbies.

well, according to evolution.
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2017, 21:48:52 »

I'm being curious

there is meditation (ego), prayer (self), and dance (mind) in their myriad forms. one is becoming a new creation not just a learned individual with hobbies.

well, according to evolution.

I learn to Love unconditionally.  It's much harder than it sounds.  Astral Projection is about as spiritual as eating cereal... it *CAN* be a spiritual activity, but you have to decide for it to be one.
Interacting with your fellow consciousness beings here in this physical reality is the epitome of spiritual growth.
If you don't interact, you don't grow.

You can meditate in a cave away from civilization for 20 years and achieve peace... but if the moment you come out of that cave and you interact with someone and some small thing causes you to become angry... then you've just wasted those 20 years.    Understand?

grrla
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2017, 23:26:43 »

I'm not sure if eating cereals can be placed as the same level then astral projecting. I think average peoples would disagree
And is social interaction the epitome of spiritual growth... I have doubts.

But what disturb me the most, is your avatar, it seem broken Cry
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2017, 13:05:03 »

I'm not sure if eating cereals can be placed as the same level then astral projecting. I think average peoples would disagree
Yeah, most people have unreal assumptions about what "spiritual growth" actually is.
Although, those same people also have unreal assumptions and expectations about stuff like "enlightenment".

Just realize that the action you do has much less to do about spiritual awareness than the intent behind that action.

Drop box changed the way they do public links.  I just haven't gotten around to fixing it yet.  Smiley
The kitten of terror will be back shortly. 

SCHMUSTIN
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2017, 22:12:07 »

Grrla,

When people post answer's to questions you have, you really need to work on having a open mind and not jumping the... Well, that now that i heard. That can be right because i don't understand it. ect...

Just remember... You don't know, what you don't know!
fcojosedea
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2017, 22:04:30 »

I wanted to ask your OBE frequency because it is helpful for everyone!
I know it is like asking your penis size. It may be private and personal, but one assumes one's is small until you know the average.

I can give mine. Although I am still in a few months dry period  (almost three years with only 5 OBEs), when I was OBEing good, I could do it weekly fairly consistently. This almost lasted for a year.

So how about you?
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: