The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 20, 2017, 22:51:00

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Extremely Vivid thoughts and AP  (Read 429 times)
astralgoob
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« on: August 21, 2014, 00:25:41 »

Hello guys,

Lately I have been trying to Astral Project and I've been finding some good amount of success. The main thing I run into is that I have to induce Extremely Vivid "thoughts" to have a Sleep Paralysis. These thoughts are almost like a dream but the thoughts are completely random ( basically its random thoughts, or people, patterns, etc. that start to form when I'm thinking consciously right before I fall asleep). So far from my experience, I am not able to have SP without going through this stage. For example, I was having this really vivid thought today and I was conscious but was unable to control the thought. Right after I experienced Sleep Paralysis I got my conscious back and was able to project. The thing about these Vivid thoughts are that I just have to "follow" the thought. It's like my subconscious takes control but I still have some conscious left. Sleep Paralysis doesn't happen in this stage so I am 100% sure that it's not a dream. Has anyone here experienced anything like this?
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: