The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 19, 2017, 08:16:35

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Future prediction experiment.  (Read 4575 times)
Bluefirephoenix
« on: May 09, 2015, 14:35:52 »

Okay anyone who wants to take a crack at this can do it.

Szax is going to pick the target.  He is going to be our outbounder here's how the sequence will go. He has not yet picked the target Nor should he even think about what he's going to do as yet.

1. Using RV, Phasing, or Astral projection describe Szaxx's target and email the session to Xanth who will keep the sessions without disclosing them
2. Once all the sessions are written up and given to Xanth.

3 Szaxx will pick the target making it in his hear future.  At the designated time he will take photos or find photos of the site that he has designated.  For example he picks the target monday for a time on wednesday. then at that time on wednesday he takes photos of where he is and takes detailed observations.

We should do two of these so if Xanth and Szaxx want to project to the target  they have a chance to do so.

3. after the event has past the photos will be made available and we can compare our results. The sessions do not have to be posted. It will be up to the projector/phaser/Rv'er to post their own work.  So in our example Szaxx would disclose that the target is on wednesday and the results will be posted at such and such a time. Xanth's job is to ensure that the projectors/views/phasers are doing the work ahead of time. He's our control... thank you Xanth

The people doing the sessions will do their own posting.

THen we can pick a day and target ahead of time  without the outbounder and do another experiment to see which one is more accurate
« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 14:37:27 by Bluefirephoenix » Logged
Bluefirephoenix
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2015, 14:39:08 »

Anyone interested? Xanth and Szaxx should have a chance at the projecting to the target so lets try to do two targets. Anyone else who is interested can do the outbounding part if Szaxx is not available.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 15:03:20 by Bluefirephoenix » Logged
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2015, 14:39:08 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2015, 20:08:17 »

I'm definitely up for it. No targets or dates have been set. I'll keep things physical world oriented unless guided otherwise.
This can be experimented with if a low success rate is found. To possibly increase the hit rate, some 'influence effect' can be used to see if it functions through time and over great distances, ive not tried that before in the physical.
What limitations are there on the target?
A a white table in the snow to me is outside of a reasonable target the same as a kick magnet from a particle accelerator would be? Most often, from what little I've read, the target isn't too detailed and something generally available is preferred to begin with.
I'll link the target to my nickname mentally, look at it then do the session. Nothing exists at present until I'm given the go ahead. Its then I'll pick the time and target.
If this is outside of your parameters Blue, then fill me in with the required protocol.
Its new to me to be the transmitter.

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
Bluefirephoenix
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2015, 01:03:52 »

don't even think about the target yet Szaxx. It's important to not do that yet. Okay need projectors/phasers/viewers anyone else want to try that? You don't have to post your results in the forum Xanth will keep it confidential. Your giving it to him just to keep things honest. But we need to know if your participating and if you are going to turn it in so that everyone has a chance to do it. You can ask to keep the file closed if you want to.
Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2015, 04:52:08 »

@ guest RVX,
The name is a label, your involvement will help, sign up and become a member just for the experiment alone. Your extra help may be of interest  wink. You'll read this, hopefully it'll give enough encouragement to join in.
Thank you.

@ All members,
The members wanting to join in the fun can PM Blue or Xanth directly for discretion. Just post here so I know nothing more than who you are. I don't take bribes so no sneakin' around lol.

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2015, 04:52:08 »

LightBeam
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 4

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2015, 05:34:55 »

I can give it a try, but can you give us at least a week or two before Szaxx reveals the target. I cant exactly AP at will. That strictly depends on my work schedule and free time.
It's interesting though, just now a thought popped into my head what target Szaxx will choose LOL. I will send it to Xanth and see if I was close. But I would like to check through AP.
Rakkso
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2015, 06:19:10 »

Hello,

I'd like to participate as well, I'm open to try. I'll PM some of you if further detailed instruction on experiment by me or someone else comes.

Thank you.

But what is AP?
It's harmonizing the logic of the brain with that of the logic of your heart.
EscapeVelocity
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2015, 07:49:33 »

I can make an attempt, but have the same concerns that LightBeam expresses. It seems like the experiment is set for a 2 or 3 day trial; maybe it can be pushed to 5 days at least?

Additionally, I have felt blocked on many levels for quite some time, so I don't have high expectations at the moment, Lol...but I am willing to try...maybe it is the something new challenge I need...

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde
soki
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2015, 07:48:55 »

I'd like to be in! If I understand well Szaxx will think about his nickname and a scene together to link them and we've got to concentrate on his nickname to try and see what scene is presented to us?

I went back to working that's why I don't come often on the forum lately but I'll do my best to have at least 3 sessions. I'll wait for Szaxx to tell us he has linked the target to his nickname.
Bluefirephoenix
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2015, 14:27:57 »

Xanth isn't available to hold files can someone hold the files? You can do both the viewing and holding. I'll do it if no one else is comfortable with it. I would prefer a moderator. It's important to keep the files confidential. 

We can allow a couple weeks to accomplish the sessions. If we need more thats okay.

Your welcome to PM me with questions. Its probably better though to post them since someone else may have the same question.  I'm setting a tentative start date for this wednesday May 13 to allow anyone else to participate that wants to.
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2015, 18:18:41 »

Yeah sorry guys, between work and training for this 5k run coming up... I'm tapped for time.  I hope you all understand.  Smiley

Bluefirephoenix
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2015, 01:17:58 »

It's perfectly fine Xanth. smiley This is for fun and hopefully interesting.

Folks if you want to do more than one session that is writing up what you find that's fine too. Remember details are sometimes more easier to catch than the big overall picture so use sensory descriptions like touch smell, ambiance, taste, ( okay please don't slurp Szaxx) textures ect.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 01:20:18 by Bluefirephoenix » Logged
Bluefirephoenix
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2015, 01:35:54 »

Okay here is the schedule. I will take the sessions. Please pm them to me If you need to send an image file, it can be done in the PM's here. Just send me a summary and any images, enough to know that you attempted contact. The session deadline is May 27. On that day then Szaxx will pick his date and time and post it. After that time passes he will post where he was and what he was doing at that time.

Once Szaxx has posted his description we can open a discussion if you want to.

I will be out of the country starting the 2nd of June and will be back the 14th. I will try to come in while I'm away but it's likely I will not have much time to go online.
Bluefirephoenix
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2015, 16:29:25 »

My session is done. smiley
Bluefirephoenix
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2015, 13:26:10 »

Just a reminder to the participents that the sessions are due in Wednesday. I have to limit the time because I will be out of the country the first of June. Please write down anything you get. Remember the image may be symbolic and even if it does not appear to be related to the target, it may in fact represent Szaxx's location. Szaxx will post his  target day and time Wed night.
Bluefirephoenix
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2015, 22:14:02 »

Clarification the sessions are due Wed May 27th.
Bluefirephoenix
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2015, 04:27:26 »

Szaxx can pick the day and time now.  No discussion please until that time has passed
Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2015, 15:18:54 »

Sunday at 15:00 hours.
Its so random at this time it'll be interesting to see what's triggered.
Will give details later.

Subtle Traveler
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2015, 20:45:03 »

Just wanted to say "nice work" to everyone participating in this mini-experiment!

I'm waiting to see what your post-analysis says and for any outcomes-results. There is not enough of this kind of lab-like experimentation in the OBE community (from what I can see). Lots of NDE, remote viewing, etc. experimentation.

So you are all doing yeoman's work!

As above ... So Below ...

Individuality is a human perspective ...
Bluefirephoenix
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2015, 06:57:10 »

Szaxx make sure to note details colors textures smells, details are important especially since we are working without photos. Think of describing the place to a blind person.
Bluefirephoenix
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2015, 13:13:53 »

write her up Szaxx so we can compare results.smiley
Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2015, 16:45:12 »

The target location is Castleton in the  Peak District Derbyshire UK.

The area has many mines under the surface most are no longer in service
The one thing still mined is a semi precious stone known as Blue John (blue banded flourite). Its rare worldwide and is fashioned into jewelry and decorative items for its colour. Blue fluorite itself isn't that rare.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derbyshire_Blue_John
https://youtu.be/KG7UB_CuW_A
There's many underground caverns here which are open to the public via a guided tour.
 Some of which you are in a small boat and the guides used to walk on the ceiling to travel to the larger caverns not that long ago.
See 1-4 on map,
http://www.britainexpress.com/counties/derbyshire/Caves/index.htm
http://www.bluejohn-cavern.co.uk/
 You can also find Winnats Pass here. A steep sided opening in the cliffs which leads you down a winding road to Castleton village from the higher ground.
 According to an old local guy the whole area was at the bottom of an ocean eons ago accounting for the fossils. Today its high ground and grassed which is mostly occupied with sheep disregarding the many tourists.
https://youtu.be/qP4j_iInVYs

The key item of focus at the given time is a local rock from the area. It has fossils on the edges and a smooth feel to the top.

The trip. Spur of the moment decision on Saturday. We normally go 'somewhere' on the Sunday. I was going to use Sunday's outing for the experiment, this canceled due to unsettled weather.
On arrival in the center of the village the first smells to be observed came from the local fish and chip shop. This odour was clear and enticing, the result was my purchasing of its wares. Yummy.
Broken cloud with a breeze presented itself here which remained persistent throughout the time here.

The center of the village has a memorial to those lost in the world wars and seats surround the tree in the island  centered in the road. The overall shape is triangular.
A short walk after changing into hiking footwear and buying the chips led the small family group (5 of us) to an ice cream vendor. This was a converted window in an old building next to the stream on the main road. We purchased some and within a few seconds I trapped a large piece of vanilla ice cream on a tooth. This caused a transient of pain which was very prominent.
A further walk took us onto a public footpath which has high walls each side and is narrow. It is straight and perhaps 100 feet in length.
The next stage was open fields.
http://www.castleton.co.uk/history.aspx
The above covered the first half hour of the trip.
More can be detailed if necessary.

Bluefirephoenix
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2015, 17:53:55 »

Excellent description szaxx beautifully done. Okay here is a session summary  THe session was done on 15 May 2015 I took the coordinates ( using the date of the session since the date of the target was unknown) 3 times gestalts of land, natural, manmade were perceived. 

The manmade felt soft, black, brown. Had square angles, hard parts as well. It is something that is commonly used and useful like a chair. I felt moving parts of manmades, solid and opaque. Smelled something cooking.

land gestalt was flat, rounded, smooth, flowing with a water interface, it was wet and smelled damp.Colors were green, blue, grey, serious ambiance, forced focus, multiple biological signatures ( people)

felt large, expanding, presences, and repeating patterns which reminded me of the neighborhood in the Harry Potter movies.

Energy of the site, there was manipulating, moving, tangling and untangling, a box, it's contained and focused, There was physical energy present. ( that is mechanical energy things moving) streaming, paced, smooth and continuous, quiet focus, daydreaming ambiance, intense colors like blue and pink bright and shiny  At this point I drew some pictures which I'll scan and upload.  The following perceptions came with the drawings

steady slow pace, like walking, smooth, stress relief, curiosity, something to do. Above the target I perceived some hard right angles, hard and grey colored, multiple repeating square pattern, and also an arching pattern. I picked up some odd smells at this point. I heard clinking, a ring, and something running,and low talking

I saw a circular pattern which was stacked much like a stoplight. It was purposeful, colorful related to enjoyment, sweet, and different sizes. I moved around to the left

picked up a sweeping motion, steady, tan, brown color, light luminance, warm temperature, misty, folding and unfolding, dry and damp contrasting.

In another spot to the right it was black, grey hard stone like with right angles. There was a smooth self like structure that was layered,  Indoor outdoor transition.

The drawings and scoring will be uploaded when I get them scanned.
Bluefirephoenix
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2015, 17:58:33 »

szaxx did you take a train at any time during this trip?  I kinda thought it was fish and chips. yes very enticing.
Bluefirephoenix
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2015, 18:33:25 »

http://jennysdowsingandscrying.blogspot.ca/   I can't seem to post images in the chat area so I will post them on my blog and you can take a peek if your interested. I seemed to fixate mostly on the glass shop as well as the fish and chips.

I think the session is about average for me. It's not spectacularly accurate but I definetly had some good hits and was generally on target. I'm pleased with how the experiment turned out. In my target pool which contains esoteric targets for the most part, I will attempt to move along a future line without an outbounder and see how that turns out.

for anyone who did make an attempt to do this; if you are comfortable feel free to share results and discuss smiley
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: