The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 21, 2017, 00:17:26

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: God's sense of humour  (Read 696 times)
Kzaal
Astral Energy 3

Walk the Path to your Higher Self

View Profile
« on: March 11, 2015, 07:09:14 »

So! Let's talk about that lol...

From the moment I've understood, it seems like everything that I experience now (even the bad stuff [now it's more like the stupid stuff] that I used to worry about) makes me smile or laugh.
Like, God can really put a stick in my wheels sometimes, just to have a giggle.
And I'm a jackass sometimes! I've even started doing the same to people around me!
Like when I see people constantly arguing on internet, I'll purposely test their limits just to share some love (aka.: Trolling).
I'd do it in real life too! Just to trigger some conscious reaction from someone!
To me this is like a helping tool.
I think I now see how evil can be helpful in some ways sometimes (Dark humour let's say or trolling/sarcasm etc.) (not hateful things or anything)
It's not arrogance either or egoism, it feels like it's the opposite because it always triggers a positive reaction in the end!

Am I wrong to do this? Should I stop cause I enjoy it very much!
And the funny thing is, I always get like insta-karma (example: I stand up right after an argumentation and hit my little toe on a corner)
How is that possible? That, after all you've seen, everything finally catch back and is in "perfect order"??
I've had karma following me for a while from really mean things I've said to people when I was young etc., but now it seems like it finally catch back up to my present. (I don't seem to have any bad karma coming back to me).

Should I keep going or is there an egoist side of me who like to have a laugh sometimes, bad?

I mean, it feels a lot like a straight communication with god when that happens, not only that but it seems like he likes to have a little laugh too once in a while by making me do stupid things (like this thread)? Or making me notice stupid things. Is it really god's sense of humour, should I keep doing it too?

Do you have any experience with this?
Do you use that knowledge to also have a little laugh sometimes, like I do?

The partial becomes complete; the crooked, straight; the empty,
full; the worn out, new. He whose (desires) are few gets them; he
whose (desires) are many goes astray.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: