The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 15, 2019, 10:18:48

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Has anyone had access to the astral realm. just by closing their eyes.....  (Read 43105 times)
FirstWave
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #125 on: October 25, 2010, 04:57:53 »

I have done this all my life but now at times it seems I can go down a spiraling tunnel and then fall into a 3 dimensional realm. The entities I see whether human or not are full 3 dimensional and their eyes are what I notice first. They are looking at me and at times they shift their eyes around. So the eyes are the windows of the soul.

So you are not alone. Not sure if what you see when you close your eyes is the astral or 3rd eye. Would also like that answer.

There is also another thing that I seem to do but can not control it at all and it only lasts a very short time and I tend to call it going into another dimension. It's only happens while in a trance but am awake also. It is different than just closing your eyes but what is seen visually is exactly the same as if your eyes are open into this 3d construct. The realm is complete and looks just as real as this one. Would like to learn how to stay in that place longer to explore and speak to the people or entities I have seen there. There are also other ways that I can see/perceive things.

Am new to the forum so hope to learn all about the astral and spiritual realms.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 12:12:35 by FirstWave » Logged
Pauli2
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: October 25, 2010, 13:02:27 »

Am new to the forum so hope to learn all about the astral and spiritual realms.

My Gauwwd!

You already are a Master!

I'm looking forward to reading any book you write about your experiences!

Former PauliEffect (got lost on server crash), http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauli_effect
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #126 on: October 25, 2010, 13:02:27 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

FirstWave
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #127 on: October 25, 2010, 23:59:49 »

Thanks Pauli2! I am here to learn about the phenomena that I experience and hopefully learn how to interact with the astral better. It will be a while before any kind of a  book happens if there is one.

smatter19
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #128 on: March 19, 2012, 12:36:22 »

WOW... It is so nice to know I am not the only one that can do this.. I have always wanted to talk to anyone else that has expirenced this. I close my eyes and there they are. Sometimes there are alot and sometimes there are only 1 or 2. I see little ones and big ones. I can feel them when they stroke my hair or my face. I know they can read my mind, because when I think of a question like to wave at me, they wave at me. Or when they are getting ready to walk away I in my mind ask them not to leave just yet and they don't. I just wish knew what or why. It seems as if they are trying to tell me something because they are always moving there hands as if they are trying to show me something. And I just have'nt figured out what they are trying to tell me. All I know is I am so grateful I found this website and I want to thank the person or person's who started it. I hope to meet some new friends here so we may share our expirences. I thank you all..
The Astral Pulse

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: