The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 24, 2017, 06:37:48

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Higher Self  (Read 1089 times)
Positive3
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« on: December 22, 2015, 20:03:25 »

Hello ladies and gentlemen,
Most of us know what is higher self at least hearead of it or have a little information about it, but how do you really tune into your higher self? As you unlock deeper states of mind deeper states of consequence some people will give you this answer - But how do we do it actually? Just by meditating and obsoorving our thgouts how can i go dig deeper in your mind unlock parts of your brain your consequence which are hidden from you. How we tune with our higher self?
Lumaza
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2015, 23:27:28 »

How we tune with our higher self?
It's always there. Astral projection just gives us the medium to get rid of the "clutter", so that we can finally hear it.

We don't get in tune with it, it gets in tune with us!  wink

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."
                  Albert Einstein

To be successful with Astral Projection/Non Physical Exploration, your will to succeed must be much stronger than your acceptance of failure!
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2015, 23:27:28 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Positive3
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2015, 01:16:55 »

Yes ofcourse it's with us but connection is lost i mean not dirrectly but i hope you understand cuz if it was tuned with us from the begning for all people , earth would be a wonderfull planet i mean the procces of it tunning with us something must start it i always here senteces like this

- Unlock your subconscious mind , Unlock some parts of your brain and advices like this but noone really speaks about how must this process be done maybe i have wrong view about this i don't know so asking help here : P
Lumaza
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2015, 09:23:47 »

Yes ofcourse it's with us but connection is lost i mean not dirrectly but i hope you understand cuz if it was tuned with us from the begning for all people , earth would be a wonderfull planet i mean the procces of it tunning with us something must start it i always here senteces like this
That's what "clutter" does.

- Unlock your subconscious mind , Unlock some parts of your brain and advices like this but noone really speaks about how must this process be done maybe i have wrong view about this i don't know so asking help here : P
Learn to listen! You don't have to unlock part of your brain or do some "process". You need to LISTEN to what it is saying. Astral Projection/Meditation, quiet times teach you to do just that!  wink
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 09:26:04 by Lumaza » Logged

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."
                  Albert Einstein

To be successful with Astral Projection/Non Physical Exploration, your will to succeed must be much stronger than your acceptance of failure!
Positive3
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2015, 13:51:38 »

Listen to my inner voice?
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2015, 13:51:38 »

Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2015, 17:08:35 »

Listen to my inner voice?
Read my post here:  http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/trying_obe4u_techniques-t46309.0.html;msg360368#msg360368

Subconscious... higher self... spirit guides... that's how you "speak" to the deeper parts of yourself.  Smiley

The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: