The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 12, 2017, 06:28:16

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to overcome snaping back to phisical ?  (Read 1291 times)
vstachu
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: May 24, 2015, 13:44:42 »

Hi everyone
Few days ago i realize that, (in past) when i was charging my chakras ( base on what robert bruce talk ) i often start to have random movies/thoughts but without inner voice without talking to myself. I didnt know why i cant achieve that state when i try to project, later i realize that charging charkas was nothing more (in this case) than strong focus on deep breathing and visualization of energy. I did that few days ago (deep breading for about 40 min) and i start to visualize that im in my room ( i tried image this as much realistic i can so i brought back image of piano from memory ) i took a flashlight that is on my piano (which is true ) i turn on it and it became lightsaber from star wars ( and that part wasnt my i didnt think ohh and it will become lightsaber ) and i look at this lightsaber and i thought "umm what" and i snap back, im pretty sure that i project and i became conscious for a split of second
In past i have few experience with light, I was visualize that im walking on the street and at some point i randomly look at sun or car's headlight and they were oddly bight, blinding, realistic and i snap back in a second,
that why i choose to pickup flashlight.
*Any one know how to overcome this snapping back ?

I looked on forum but i didnt find answer

Thanks
Stan

FuzzyQuills
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2015, 13:45:06 »

well, that could be because your mind's being blinded by something, and as a result, it loses focus, and you return. Just a thought, and in such case, see how long you can maintain your focus while looking into a light source on that plane. (NOT in the physical plane though, you'll damage them eyes! Cheesy)

This world's Captain Falcon; A title I will pass down to a chosen one when I leave this dimension.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2015, 13:45:06 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

vstachu
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2015, 15:28:53 »

Okay after long research i found answer to my question Why i snap back
Snapping back is protective sense of awareness and its a good thing means you make progress

Q:
Okay i've started to notice a strange phenomenon during my practice sessions. Sometimes I feel like I might be about to phase, or obe, or I'm viewing hypnagogic imagery, and then I will "snap back". This snapping back is something like being in a daydream and then realizing where you are in real life. It's sort of a sudden change in your focus of awareness.

A:
Yes, that's what you should be experiencing. It's a distinct shift in your focus of awareness. And there is no mistaking it too. Like, you are not placed in a situation where you are left wondering did you make the shift or not.

The reason why you currently keep snapping-back, is due to your protective sense of awareness kicking in. It's not something you can consciously control as the protection aspect operates on a very base level. But it does stop happening the more you practice. As your protective sense of awareness gets used to the shift, it becomes a case of, yawn, here we go again.

here is link: http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/a_little_bit_to_the_right-t3975.0.html;msg119691#msg119691
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: