The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 20, 2019, 11:38:50

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I have some questions  (Read 926 times)
herat123
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: February 19, 2013, 20:20:06 »

Hey everyone, and thanks for reading. (and please forgive me my bad English  embarassed )

First of all, i would thank everyone for sharing your experiences on this forum, I find it a great help. I still have some questions that i couldn't find the answer to while searching the site, so I decided to ask them here.
I, myself, never had an experience. (just so you know)

1) Is it possible to project while listening to music? Whit music I don't mean binaural beats and stuff like that but soundtracks and classic music. (I didn't find this on the forum, only topics about binaural beats)

2) Is it preferable to lie on your back, or is it better to lie in the position you normally use to go to sleep? (I see a lot of discussion about this?)

3) When you are in the astral, will your sight come automatic or do you need to do something to get it? And how do you see, i red at some places that you will see in a 360 degree perspective, while others say you see the same as you do in physical life.

4) did anyone here met another astral traveller when he was out? (I found many topics about this, but never a real answer)

And my last question (at the moment) is one that I'm really curious about:
5) Is it possible to learn things in the astral, that you can use in daily life, like a language, playing an instrument,... or is that impossible?

I really appreciate everyone's help, so lets say it already: thanks for answering Smiley

Greets
herat
Astralzombie
Astral Energy 5

Nothing is all bad and A through Z beats IAB.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2013, 20:55:43 »

I live about 1 and a half hours from the Mexican border so I don't really know what good English sounds like anymore. grin

1) Is it possible to project while listening to music? Whit music I don't mean binaural beats and stuff like that but soundtracks and classic music.

Personally binaural beats are a distraction and so I have never given them a fair chance. But I have heard many good things about them. Many people have reported projecting while listening to their favorite music.

2) Is it preferable to lie on your back, or is it better to lie in the position you normally use to go to sleep?

Many people suggest not lying down at all when trying to first learn since this easily leads to sleep. However, this is the only way I ever done it. I can't lay on my back for any length of time so I lay on my stomach usually. This really is a personal choice and comfort thing for everyone to find out for themselves.

3) When you are in the astral, will your sight come automatic or do you need to do something to get it? And how do you see, i red at some places that you will see in a 360 degree perspective, while others say you see the same as you do in physical life.

I almost always have my sight without having to think about it. The only exceptions is when I fade into a 3-D blackness and nothing helps me to see then. For me the 360 degree vision is more of a real sense of just knowing what is there. Though I do believe that the more accomplished projectors have this ability in actual astral sight. For now, don't worry too much about this. You will have no problem seeing.

4) did anyone here met another astral traveler when he was out?

I have met many beings in the astral but I can not verify that they were living people here that were just projecting as I was.

5) Is it possible to learn things in the astral, that you can use in daily life, like a language, playing an instrument,... or is that impossible?

You will learn many unbelievable things. Unfortunately you will have to have a strong working knowledge of the subjects in which you are interested. So if you already know how to play an instrument, then you will most likely learn a few tips that you would not have considered otherwise. But this doesn't mean somebody else hasn't already learned them on their own without the astral. I think we stand little chance of understanding complicated matters of which we don't already have a frame of reference to work with. Then there is the less than small matter of remembering it all.

Good questions and keep exploring.

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2013, 20:55:43 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: