The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 23, 2019, 08:47:33

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible to go back in time in astral projection? to see the past?  (Read 7594 times)
curtis.fred
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: October 06, 2012, 13:51:42 »

hey i was wondering if it was possible in ap to see the past. For instance like go back in time to 50 ad or what ever time period, and see europe for what it was back in the day, and to see cesar of rome, would this be possible i would love to hear feed back on how to do it so far i can only leave my body and view the earth, i need help lol ?

Loves Astralpulse.com
NoY
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2012, 17:10:04 »

the thing with time travel is it always happens in your future

but, it is totally possible to see a universe with an ancient date and see the pyramids being built etc
many parallels are on these old days and its dead easy to see them just focus on the date with your imagination

:NoY:
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2012, 17:10:04 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Astralsuzy
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2012, 00:50:40 »

This morning I went back into the past and I saw my children when they were little.  I do not know for sure if it was real or not.  It looked real so I think it was.  I did not intend to go back into time.  It happens when it wants to happen.  If I had my way I would only want to see the present.  I read in a book that you can go back into time.  You just say what year and where you want to be and you will be there.
mcdwg
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2012, 05:27:36 »

I think it has to do with the fact that everything is happening at the same time, so align your vibration or thoughts to that time period that you want to visit and if it's strong enough you might see a glimpse of that time period.

roman67
Astral Energy 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2012, 06:23:21 »

Ya it is possible that you can see that past but I think we cannot rely upon them.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2012, 06:23:21 »

Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2012, 00:17:43 »

It's not REALLY going into the "past"... it's kind of like watching a movie of what's already happened.  You're not actually there and you can't actually change anything in order to change the future.  You can't change that which has already happened.

You can, however, change things in order to see what *MIGHT* have happened... and allow that to play out.

It's like tapping into a giant database of past events which DID happen and what COULD HAVE happened.

The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: