The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 18, 2017, 17:53:22

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Karma  (Read 732 times)
Positive3
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« on: December 11, 2015, 16:04:40 »

Hello Guys and girls i want to ask you if someone can tell me the whole thing about karma i have read some parts but can someone make a full conslusion of karma i mean "What you put in universe comes back to you" how correct is this quote and let's say shortly i just want to figure out how all of this things work to describe the whole concept of this maybe contain many pages but if someone make a medium/little topic like about this please i saw xanth's comment 2 years ago that when he gets the answer he will post it maybe he did i didn't find it so i need a little help here
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2015, 17:25:04 »

Hello Guys and girls i want to ask you if someone can tell me the whole thing about karma i have read some parts but can someone make a full conslusion of karma i mean "What you put in universe comes back to you" how correct is this quote and let's say shortly i just want to figure out how all of this things work to describe the whole concept of this maybe contain many pages but if someone make a medium/little topic like about this please i saw xanth's comment 2 years ago that when he gets the answer he will post it maybe he did i didn't find it so i need a little help here
If you can point me to that particular comment I made, I can probably provide more context for it.  Smiley

Karma... I view it as the spiritualists term compared to, for example, when Christians say "be good, or you're going to hell".  It's a fear-based tactic to get people to behave.
If you need a threatening-notion like "Karma" in order to make good choices in life and be a "good person"... then you're simply acting the part and you have some work to do on your spiritual growth.

I'm not sure if that makes any sense. 

I had made mention the other day about "Intent".  When you do something of a positive Intent, one could say that there is positive Karma in that act. 

Does that help?

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2015, 17:25:04 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Positive3
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2015, 20:01:39 »

Yes pretty much i think what u said is same about that wallet scenario yea?

and also here is the comment made in 2012 : P

#Xanth 2012
I asked myself "what is karma"... and the response I got was:

"confusion on a spiritual scale."
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2015, 22:05:38 »

Yes pretty much i think what u said is same about that wallet scenario yea?

and also here is the comment made in 2012 : P

#Xanth 2012
I asked myself "what is karma"... and the response I got was:

"confusion on a spiritual scale."
I found the original thread.  Smiley  Thank you!
I vaguely remember it now. 

"Confusion on a spiritual scale"... I never really delved any deeper into that statement I received, but I figure I can take a shot at it right now.
If you do a quick search on even just this very forum for "Karma" and what it is, you'll find dozens of replies.  Hundreds even.  And most of those replies will undoubted be different.

It's a concept which, as I alluded to above, probably goes by many names and is completely based around the actions you make and how they interact with your spiritual growth.  The confusion comes in EXACTLY what is Karma and HOW do you apply it to your spiritual life.  The reality of the concept which I have found over the last several years of being on my spiritual path is this:  As long as you're TRYING your hardest to live a good life... then you don't need to worry about Karma.

How's that for simple?  Smiley

Positive3
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2015, 23:05:34 »

Yep More Clear for now Thanks for Help  ^_^
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2015, 23:05:34 »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: