The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 30, 2022, 13:53:13

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lucid dreaming is easier than AP???  (Read 3005 times)
Luis Castillo
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: October 16, 2013, 02:28:58 »

Hi guys, this is a really subjetive question, but what is easier between this 2 things?

I'm asking this because I think that I must to change my aproach for all this stuff because I'm feeling really stuck right now in my AP attemps. So, I'm thinking that maybe I must "start" with something easier like LD. If actually it is easier. And to be honest I can't be even close to be aware that I'm in a dream while dreaming  huh So maybe, that shows a kind of lack of awareness that I have to improve.

Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2013, 02:45:09 »

To me, the question poses a misunderstood concept...

I see no difference other than belief and perspective between Lucid Dreams and Astral Projections.

Lucid Dreaming and Astral Projection aren't something you DO.
Instead, being Lucidly aware and Astrally aware is something that you ARE.

This is the fundamental misunderstanding that *MOST* people have... and why is that?
Because they trust what misguided authors say instead of trusting their own experiences.
They allow their beliefs cloud their judgment of their experiences. 
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 02:47:29 by Xanth » Logged

Please visit my website!  Smiley
http://unlimitedboundaries.ca
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2013, 02:45:09 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Lookedynamixhales
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2013, 11:20:12 »

Its much more easier for me as an individual to become aware through a dream than it is to have a conscious exit tbh last night i dreamt i was at work and we weren't aloud to talk in the stock room then i was suddenly in the staff room reading some paper work and thought hang on am i dreaming suddenly it hit me and i became completely aware and awake within my dream Smiley
Luis Castillo
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2013, 01:03:28 »

To me, the question poses a misunderstood concept...

I see no difference other than belief and perspective between Lucid Dreams and Astral Projections.

Lucid Dreaming and Astral Projection aren't something you DO.
Instead, being Lucidly aware and Astrally aware is something that you ARE.

This is the fundamental misunderstanding that *MOST* people have... and why is that?
Because they trust what misguided authors say instead of trusting their own experiences.
They allow their beliefs cloud their judgment of their experiences. 

Actually that is a pretty interesting point of view. I don't know to much about these things, but I guess that one stuff is dreaming (or lucid dreaming) and another totally diferent is AP. That is what I "believe" right now (I don't know if I'm wrong).

So in that way is maybe different being aware on a dream than being aware on a "astral plane". So, what I am looking now is learn to be aware on dreams, what I understand is LD, because I think that it is easier to say "Hey, I am dreaming" since everyone dreams than being aware in "another place" while practicing things on my bed.

Man, I hope that people understand what I'm talking because my english sucks  tongue
Lionheart
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2013, 05:42:23 »

Your English is fine Luis!  smiley

I understand what you are trying to say. From my experience a Dream is much more vivid, only because you are awaking in the middle of it and it is in full blown action.

The problem with Aping consciously aware is you have to go through a number of "hoops", per say, before you find yourself there. There is the time it takes to meditate, the images don't just pop up clear as day, because you still have that bond to the physical. But, when you stay the course, you find that it does get very vivid, it just takes time.

When you become conscious from a Dream state, that "waking reality" and vividness is right there. There is no work to do, other than to hold on to it and you do this by "Deepening" it.

Phasing/OBEs is a much harder way to experience the NPR (Non Physical Realms) But, once you become efficient with it, you see that all that hard work paid off.  wink
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2013, 05:42:23 »

CFTraveler
Astral Energy 3

Because.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2013, 03:14:32 »

That's funny.  I find lucid dreaming more difficult that inducing a conscious projection.

Why?
Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2013, 22:53:30 »

I find that once you become lucid you jump into full awareness. It's now a habit.
I can't date my last lucid dream but can a concious exit.

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2013, 00:21:22 »

I find that once you become lucid you jump into full awareness. It's now a habit.
I can't date my last lucid dream but can a concious exit.
I became astrally aware the other morning and I immediately, and instinctively, began my strengthening techniques.
It's just something I do now when I become consciously aware in the non-physical.

Please visit my website!  Smiley
http://unlimitedboundaries.ca
Nameless
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2022, 22:27:39 »

The difference between Lucid Dreams and Astral Projection?

Natural talent. What comes most naturally to you?

I think we put too much emphasis on which way is best when we aught to focus on personal talent. You will get the most benefit from doing what resonates.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2022, 22:30:56 by Nameless » Logged
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: