The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 17, 2019, 14:45:24

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't know What this is and I've been living with it for about a year.  (Read 1050 times)
darksidessj25
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« on: September 06, 2014, 08:07:57 »

So basically I have this condition where I see a shadow had from somebody. It like comes out of there body when they move there hand ect. It's white and see through. It happens when a person is excited or is passionate about the thing there doing.

Anybody know what this is? I don't think it's an aura because it doesn't have any color. I think it's their astral body. And sometimes I see sparkles around things when the place is high in energy. That's something new.

Need some advice on this.
soarin12
Astral Energy 4

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2014, 08:59:13 »

I've heard of people seeing sparkles in the air- especially young people.  It's very common in Christian churches where there is an emotionally charged atmosphere of praise/prayer.  When I saw it, it looked like a mist or static from a  TV, but I'm told it can often look more sparkly than that.  I can't tell you more about it than that, unfortunately, other than you're not alone!  Smiley
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2014, 08:59:13 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: