The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 14, 2019, 05:03:23

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monroe's metamusic  (Read 1446 times)
astralmaster
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« on: March 13, 2003, 13:46:57 »

I have extensive experience with Meta music and Hemi-Sync. A lot of the music is new age stuff. In my personal opinion the music is pretty good. They Mix it specially to match the binaural beats, so that you don't hear them.
As far as Hemi-Sync is concerned, I have tested some of their albums with an EEG machine connected to my brain. The results have been very surprising. I never though binaural beats could have so much of an affect of the brain

David
lucid dancer
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2003, 07:17:48 »

That's good to know. I really liked the samples they have available. I know everyone has differant tastes in music. I just didn't want them to be repetitive. ...How in the world did you get access to an EEG machine? That's awesome! I'd love to hear more about that and the results.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2003, 07:17:48 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

lucid dancer
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2003, 04:44:38 »

I'm just wondering if anyone has tried metamusic. It's music combined with hemi-synch. There are samples you can listen to if you go to the site. I think it's a good idea, and it would make imagination easier. It looks like there's about forty differant albums to choose from. Does anyone know if these have quality music?
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: