The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 25, 2019, 17:55:23

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My most recent attempt:  (Read 1070 times)
sweet_celestial_sounds
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW Email
« on: March 16, 2003, 08:09:54 »

Hey.

The last time I experienced my consciousness moving in a way similar to what you described I was doing 'rope'. I suggest you do a rope and point-shift combo. That may get you out all the way. The rope should also help you ignore those irritating and alarming phenomena.

Looks like you're pretty close to me. Smiley Good work.

Celestial Sounds.

By the way: How do you reach the vibrations and floaty feeling?

Cheers.
x_wolf19
Astral Energy 2

smashm234 npete103
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2003, 08:14:04 »

thats the wierd part...I don't realy have to do anything anymore to get to that point cept concentrate on breathing and the blackness in front of my eyes....then the body gets numb and tingly, then I kind of "push" on my astral body a bit (which for some reason I figured out how to do along time ago) and then I get the floaty feeling....
thats when I get stuck smiley

cheers!
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2003, 08:14:04 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

x_wolf19
Astral Energy 2

smashm234 npete103
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2003, 07:57:33 »

Hello all.  I have been at trying to induce OBE for quite some time now, although not religously.  Anywho, last night I believe was my closest attempt yet.  I can always get the vibrations and floaty feeling no problem.  This time I tried something a bit different.  I noticed that my face and eyes tend to be tense as I stare into the black.  I tried relaxing my eyes as much as possible, and just let all the facial muscles relax.  As I did this, i noticed it seemed like my point of consciesness started to move up and to the rigth of my eyes, and my vision got very bright, and vibrant....like a blueish white color which makes it sorta feel like my eyelids are open, but if I open them, I have normal vision.  

So that is something new, and the other part is I somehow learned to ignore my body completely while I felt floaty and like my eyes were moving to my head.....when this started and as I "pushed" on my astral body, I started to feel more fuzzy, and then I felt like soemthing was prickly on my face.  It itched really bad, then I felt like something was crawling on my leg.....that killed it cause i thought it was a spider.....Anyone have any info as to how close I may have been to actually projecting and any thoughts on what I have figured out for myself?  

thanks in advance all!!
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: