The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 19, 2017, 00:44:41

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a Little Bit of Advice, Here and There  (Read 554 times)
january1489
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« on: May 05, 2015, 17:56:44 »

Newbie to posting here but belongs to one of the old lurkers in the site.

I've been attempting Astral Projection for a very long time now and just last week I've made a bit of a progress in my attempts there. Good news, I'm getting good at relaxing and feeling like my body is either numb, weighed down or light. Bad news, seems like I got stuck or I'm just having a bad break.

You guys know that experience where you've been trying hard at something and then you get a huge success or progress and then suddenly after a bit, it all suddenly stops? Yep, that's what I'm going through right now.

So what really happened recently? It started in one of the weekdays when I attempted Astral Projection and suddenly I felt like I cracked something in my head attempting it ('heard' a legit cracking sound and all) and then out of nowhere there was a high pitched sound and I knew that I had made progress. Of course, it stopped there but I wasn't discouraged when I failed to project. Next time I attempted it, I was doing the relaxation trick and somehow got to the point where I felt myself disconnecting from my physical body and floating up but then it seemed like I lost momentum or something and I floated back down. I attempted it again and managed to feel like I sat up and I attempted to stand up but of course I failed. My consolation prize was the feeling of being slammed back down on my body, feeling as breathless as once can feel when they see their crush or at least their worst nightmare standing in front of them.

So now, here I am attempting it again but I'm stumped since aside from those times it seems like it was just a fluke or maybe I need to let it rest for a bit.

If anyone could give me advice on what went wrong on the attempt where it seemed like I lost momentum, I'd appreciate it.

Peace out guys! * grin
Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2015, 19:42:31 »

Do your best not to analyze the situation. This thought process hinders you in many ways.
Relax and go with the flow, just noticing things as you go.

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2015, 19:42:31 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: