The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 20, 2017, 07:52:59

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New ideas on energy. Thoughts?  (Read 801 times)
Sagar
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« on: November 07, 2014, 04:27:19 »

Read this article today.
I know many here on the Pulse expertize in energy.  Thoughts?

"This is amazing! An amazing breakthrough scientific study was recently unleashed by the University of Pennsylvania showing the world - we humans are far more than we've been lead to believe. The great understandings of our ancestors on spirit or light sciences have again become proven by modern science itself. Since food gets it's energy from the sun, it's is readily available to 'sun-gazers' without the trouble of digestion. Hunger is to eventually cease, it is fine to continue eating regularly during initial stages, until appetite disappears naturally. Reports on sun gazing say that the bad qualities normally associated with any person will gradually disappear and the good qualities will remain, explaining that 'bad qualities' only develop in the absence of light. At 3-6 months of gazing, the NASA University of Pennsylvania studies show that physical disease start to disappear. They say that by the time one is gazing for 30 minutes per day, all the colors of the sun will have reached the brain. Color therapists attribute their healing of certain diseases to flooding the body and brain with the particular color frequency vibration that is lacking - depending on the ailment. All of the organs and all of the systems are said to respond to different colors of the rainbow. Which is why it is recommended to eat a diet that is rich in a variety of colors. Food is not actually needed to maintain the body, only energy - and the Solar 'Sun' provides that energy. By 9 months, all taste for food, including aroma, all hunger pains and cravings disappear. Walking barefoot, with the sun on top of your head, creates a sort of magnetic negative ionic field in and around your body's that recharges you and your brain. The spirit science coming out in the past few years is absolutely remarkable! AND TOTALLY MISSING FROM THE DAILY PROPAGANDA NEWS MACHINE FOR A REASON! We are much more than we know!"

For the Love
Bluefirephoenix
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2014, 09:49:09 »

Well I don't quite believe what the article says. The support is non existant. However, the different colors in fruits and vegetables is indicative of nutrients which are present.. THis has  been known for a long time. So nutritionally speaking it's a good idea to eat a variety. The connection may be due to the fact that a healthy and clean body that is free of drugs ( I mean mostly caffeine and alchohol as well as anything recreational or non essential ) is better able to handle demanding spiritual work.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2014, 09:49:09 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2014, 11:36:59 »

Although it has positive connotations, it doesn't help those unfortunately in places like Ethiopia.

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
Stillwater
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

IntangibleDust
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2014, 11:54:04 »

Well I don't quite believe what the article says. The support is non existant.

Unfortunately I have to agree. This person is exclaiming this stuff quite exuberantly, without a concern to explaining it or justifying the claim with data.

Which is not to say that humans haven't managed feats like this, or even more miraculous at times-- potentially at least. But the speaker is giving a clarion call for all to practice this, and I can't see it being anywhere near that simple, if it works at all.

"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic
Sagar
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2014, 16:27:07 »

Basically my thoughts.. Just wanted to see what other people thought.  Thanks  smiley

For the Love
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2014, 16:27:07 »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: