The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 19, 2019, 21:01:00

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Opinions on what to do  (Read 937 times)
DudeLiam
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« on: December 16, 2013, 06:49:23 »

I am a patient guy, but a guy that expects results, ever since last week Tuesday I couldn't even get myself in sleep paralyses or a deep enough sleep so that vibrations can start. It's just laying on my back and that's all, nothing special. So I kept on practicing and still nothing. I have asked for allot of help and gotten great answers, but still I couldn't find that magic try when I try it that it works.
Lionheart
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2013, 07:15:14 »

I am a patient guy, but a guy that expects results, ever since last week Tuesday I couldn't even get myself in sleep paralyses or a deep enough sleep so that vibrations can start. It's just laying on my back and that's all, nothing special. So I kept on practicing and still nothing. I have asked for allot of help and gotten great answers, but still I couldn't find that magic try when I try it that it works.
There is no "magic try".

How long does it take a person to play a guitar or learn to play a piano? I would definitely say it's more than a week!

This takes practice, patience and perseverance, just like learning any other kind of skill does.

If you haven't watched this video you should and keep on going past the spot where he says to first spend months and months to learn to meditate and lower your entropy for now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_q5CDE2Nko
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2013, 07:15:14 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

DudeLiam
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2013, 08:00:26 »

Thanks will do
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: