The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 21, 2017, 11:07:44

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Phasing experience  (Read 1000 times)
ralphm
Astral Energy 4

View Profile Email
« on: March 09, 2003, 02:37:24 »

I would have to say I have not been a big fan of phasing, maybe just because I have not had the time to explore it fully, even though I did some guided meditations once that would probably qualify. However last night after I awoke in the night I was doing chakra and obe stuff with a  good degree of relaxation but not really feeling any vibes I decided to not be aware of my body but just to keep aware that my mind was awake-and to see if any hypnogogics were appearing-when I found myself on a disneyland like ride- first seeing a blue pool of water-very similar to a real pool in a hotel in santa cruz, ca that i saw while riding a windowed elevator. Then the experience went into landforms and geometrics that just don't translate into this reality, then a being that implanted a roll of coin like device into my root chakra to help me ground, then i awoke. I think what led me into this experience was just giving up on awarenes of the body(i did not feel any vibes or other feelings before a typical obe)and trying to be aware of the "mind awake" state.

In the world in general and in this nation
May not even the names disease, famine, war, and suffering be heard.
May virtuous qualities, merit, and prosperity greatly increase
And may continuous good fortune and subline well-being perfectly arise.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: