The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 19, 2017, 06:12:07

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Physical/Energy Protection  (Read 324 times)
Positive3
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« on: December 09, 2015, 00:33:23 »

Hello there if u saw my older posts you would see that i am newbie : P My question for this post is Protection for negative beings/incoming energy and stuff like that also if i need like to visualize something how to do it maybe it's funny question but still from my perspective or like in 3D like i watch my self from above?

Won't create second topic and will ask in this one about [ Energy Cords ]

Like cords which other people can put on you or you can put on other people without realising it. Is it real? Is it Bad for me if it's real ? and if it's real how can i cut them?
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: