The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 18, 2017, 19:31:17

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Practice, but practice what?  (Read 2508 times)
Lionheart
« on: January 11, 2013, 00:44:40 »

Here is a great way to learn to ALLOW a scene to develop.

Click on this link, sit/lay back, turn your screen off and close your eyes. Now that you are in darkness, ALLOW images to form. But, stay with those images/visuals. ALLOW them to become so vivid that you are a part of the scene. Feel the energy created by that scene. Practice this often, but don't create the images yourself, ALLOW them to manifest before your eyes.

You will find in time that you can join the scene in mere seconds. This is what Practice leads to and why we strive so hard for people to do it.

At first you will find this hard, but stay the course. 10 minutes or so each day and you will see enormous progress with your NPR visions.

This is a great soundtrack to use. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKuZ_3XjbA0

Good Luck and Safe Travels my friends!  smiley
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 00:54:18 by Lionheart » Logged
Amorda
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2013, 02:19:59 »

Here is a great way to learn to ALLOW a scene to develop.

Click on this link, sit/lay back, turn your screen off and close your eyes. Now that you are in darkness, ALLOW images to form. But, stay with those images/visuals. ALLOW them to become so vivid that you are a part of the scene. Feel the energy created by that scene. Practice this often, but don't create the images yourself, ALLOW them to manifest before your eyes.

You will find in time that you can join the scene in mere seconds. This is what Practice leads to and why we strive so hard for people to do it.

At first you will find this hard, but stay the course. 10 minutes or so each day and you will see enormous progress with your NPR visions.

This is a great soundtrack to use. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKuZ_3XjbA0

Good Luck and Safe Travels my friends!  smiley

Hey there, Lion!

Thank you for the advice. It's just what I need. This is exactly the stage that I am in. Smiley But for some reason the link doesn't work for me. I'm using an IPad though, so maybe that has something to do with it.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2013, 02:19:59 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

leavesofgrass
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2013, 05:24:09 »

Good advice, Lion!

Its what we keep saying....let it come to you....dont force it.

Cheers, LoG
Lionheart
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2013, 05:26:50 »

Hey there, Lion!

Thank you for the advice. It's just what I need. This is exactly the stage that I am in. Smiley But for some reason the link doesn't work for me. I'm using an IPad though, so maybe that has something to do with it.
Your welcomed. Judging by the conversations and posts here recently, I felt that there was a number of people that might be at this stage.

I just checked the link and it was fine, but I only use my home computer.

I don't own a I-pad or I-phone, I-still don't want one, lol. Yes, that was cheesy, I know!  grin
roman67
Astral Energy 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2013, 07:16:01 »

Link is working Amorda. And I will definitely follow that method Lionheart. Thank you for sharing it.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2013, 07:16:01 »

Zagadka
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2013, 18:00:27 »

Question, should I practice this when I am awake or when I go to bed? Or both? I cannot yet project if I don't to go bed for sleep. Does it act like binaural beats or something like that? I will try it right now while awake. Thanks for sharing.

Edit: Well I tried it for 30 minutes and it was pretty cool! I saw butterflies, fairies, dragons, soldiers, a pope, stars, planets and the sun, a luminous Jesus Christ or the like of and finally a princess and some sort of marriage. I tried not to force anything but sometimes I have a thought emerging from the music and it becomes a visual. I don't think of anything in particular. I just think "princess" out of nowhere and it appears. I will try at low volume at bed tonight!
« Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 18:39:20 by Zagadka » Logged
Lionheart
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2013, 21:01:01 »

You can practice any time you wish!  smiley
Enigmatik
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2014, 06:07:24 »

Oh wow, what a great technique.  I need to bump this.  Something is telling me to try this.  I wonder if this is what people call Journeying as in like Shamanic Journerying.  I could be totally wrong though.  Anyhow, thanks Lionheart for the simple technique given in plain and easy English Smiley
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: