The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 23, 2017, 19:59:41

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Being able to project only by focusing on breathing. How is that possible?  (Read 677 times)
superman
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Today at 04:24:49 »

No need to apologize Lumaza... My curiosity about you is that you seem to practice so many techniques and "ways" so it's quite confusing for me.  I'm someone who wants to find one way and keep doing it. I read many of your posts in the past and you seem quite experienced but how do you keep practicing almost every possible technique? After those years of practice have you not found one succesful way? And keep it... because that's my goal.

You are in physical dimension to learn and understand that your thoughts and emotions causes all experience.
baro-san
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: Today at 06:17:39 »

No need to apologize Lumaza... My curiosity about you is that you seem to practice so many techniques and "ways" so it's quite confusing for me.  I'm someone who wants to find one way and keep doing it. I read many of your posts in the past and you seem quite experienced but how do you keep practicing almost every possible technique? After those years of practice have you not found one succesful way? And keep it... because that's my goal.

All you have to do is put your body to sleep while keeping your mind awake. Self hypnosis is the quickest and most reliable way.

---
“Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, but to weigh and consider.”
- Sir Francis Bacon
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #26 on: Today at 06:17:39 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

baro-san
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: Today at 06:27:56 »

All you have to do is put your body to sleep while keeping your mind awake. Self hypnosis is the quickest and most reliable way.

The "lucid dreaming" way is to imprint into your subconscious to frequently check if you're awake or dreaming. One simple and effective way to check it is to watch your hands: they won't look normal if you're dreaming.

---
“Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, but to weigh and consider.”
- Sir Francis Bacon
superman
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Today at 07:00:59 »

baro-san thank you for you comments. I already had natural ap/lucid dreams without any technique and I had lucid dreams with reality checks... Once Im in the non physical experience I have a great control and everything but it happens quite rarely by itself so Im seeking a technique like phasing or focus just on breathing. I'm not very good with visualisation.

When I realx and try a projection I get to the point where I feel like weightless/floating and no more feeling the body (unless I move) but nothing beyond that. Only once in the morning I succeeded and I made a chain of 7 LDs.

The post in french I posted is really amazing to read for me because I practice meditation and I love to focus on the breathe but I never had success with it because I just fall asleep if I meditate (focus on the breathe) in bed.

Anyway. THanks again =)

You are in physical dimension to learn and understand that your thoughts and emotions causes all experience.
EscapeVelocity
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Today at 07:28:28 »

superman, you already understand that there are many methods to AP. You have already realized a few methods.

Why we get stuck at this point can be for several reasons: various types of fear or a lack of proper  Intention...you need to have a clear idea of what experience you are aiming for...

If you have had many flying or exciting OBEs before, then they may be looking for a more serious commitment now...

This is an eventual choice that has to be made...

EV

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #29 on: Today at 07:28:28 »

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: