The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 15, 2017, 00:44:24

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "I just did it."  (Read 2126 times)
Chris J.
« on: September 23, 2010, 07:26:51 »

So, this experience is from yesterday, and it helped me to re-realize something that I had been starting to forget.

Skip to Focus 21. From Focus 21, I focused on going wherever I could learn something. I watched while focusing on this thought, and I ended up standing on a beach. I looked around and looked at the water. The water was not moving at all. I turned around and there were a lot of palm trees behind me. I walked into them and looked around. I came upon a fire in the sand, so I asked if anyone was there.

I saw someone walk out of the trees and over to the fire. He was wearing pretty much what you would expect: shorts and a t-shirt. I asked him what his name was, and I got a simple reply of “Matt.” I asked where we were, and he said, “This is my personal space. This is where I live.”

I asked, “So you made this?”

Yes.

“How?”

I just did it.

“Can you show me how?”

Maybe some other time. It’s time for you to go now.

I woke up immediately after he said that.

While I was walking around, brushing my teeth about an hour ago, I realized something important that Matt said to me. When I asked him how he made his island, he replied that he “just did it”! He didn’t think about how he was going to make it; he just did it!  This realization that I should just do something instead of thinking about how I am going to do it greatly simplifies many things to do with the non-physical.

I realized something else while I was re-reading this post. Past desires can influence an experience even though I am not aware of them as being a part of my current set of thoughts. Earlier in the day before this experience, a post on a blog was talking about creating things in F3oC, and it made me want to learn how to do it. I guess this desire followed me and took me to this island so that I could re-realize this simple idea.

Also, I should say that I couldn’t remember what Matt or I said very well when I recorded this, so I just wrote what I did remember. In reality, he was actually much more friendly than what it seems like from this post. When he said, “It’s time for you to go now,” it was about the time I expected to wake up from the experience, so I don’t think he sent me away or anything like that.
NoY
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2010, 15:08:48 »

Congratz!  cool

:NoY:
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2010, 15:08:48 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2010, 16:37:18 »

Very nice... experience AND realization.  Smiley

Stookie
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2010, 16:47:10 »

That sounds pretty cool, plus you've learned from it. The way I look at creating or doing things in the astral is simply through intent. It's easy to talk about, but difficult to describe, and more difficult to practice. Control of thoughts is important for proper intent.
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2010, 16:59:55 »

That sounds pretty cool, plus you've learned from it. The way I look at creating or doing things in the astral is simply through intent. It's easy to talk about, but difficult to describe, and more difficult to practice. Control of thoughts is important for proper intent.
I can now speak about this with experience...

Making just that simple cube the other night was quite difficult, indeed.

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2010, 16:59:55 »

OutOfThePrison
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2010, 18:16:59 »

Well done YoungPhaser!
omcasey
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2010, 04:19:06 »

Nice!!!

These sorts of experiences are among my favorites..

The smaller your reality the more convinced you are you know everything.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: