The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 20, 2017, 17:14:18

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "La,la,la,la" to keep me focus?  (Read 1642 times)
Lord_Dark_Forses
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« on: December 23, 2011, 19:14:43 »

Hello,

so i have been practicing relaxing my body just for fun in the night every 3 hours, and last night i tried to AP using a delta binaural beat and instead of focusing on my point of awareness i just visualized a pendulum swinging side to side (since the binaural beat was passing though my head like a wave, i thought that i could use that to my advantage and make the pendulum swing with the wave and my eyes would not follow it, and it worked but i need more focus),, then i thought about something that would keep my head busy... and stated saying "Laaaaaaaaaaaaa, Laaaaaaaaaaaa, Laaaaaaaaaa, ...(infinite)" which also worked distracting me from my physical body for a while.

then i had a dream (my 2nd dream of the morning) in which i was at the house where i grew up, and my aunt introduced me to Robert A. Monroe? (i looked for his pic and they didnt look the same xDDD,, damn it, why didnt i think about aping when she said his name xDD) and we even talked about the mantra that i was using 7_7 (gain didnt think about APing u_u!, oh well), but i dont remember exactly what we talked about about the mantra "la" (just to keep my mind busy).

now, i have a doubt: would there be a problem with this "La,La,La,..." in my head xD constantly (im teaching my self to keep saying "la,la,la..." disassociating my mind voice with how much air i have in my lungs (when we physically talk, we can only talk as long as we have air in stomach/lungs)), would it not disturb my mind brain waves, or anything such a constant "la,la,la,laaaaa,laaaaa,laaa,...(infinite)" ?

and what do you think about pendulum swinging?
« Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 19:34:30 by Lord_Dark_Forses » Logged
Darklon
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2011, 20:07:54 »

I try counting backwards from 300 and then from 50
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2011, 20:07:54 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Volgerle
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2011, 20:37:03 »

Interesting for me since very recently I had a La-Mantra experience while in the paralysis state. But actually I was singing it.  cool

Then I saw a green galaxy spiral which I assume to have been my heart chakra. The singing or the "La,la,la" (or both together) seems to have caused this visualisation.

Here in detail:

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?11852-Volgerle-s-Lucidiary&p=105559#post105559

I also had looked up for any "La-Mantras" then but had not found too much about it (see links).

Lord_Dark_Forses
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2011, 21:13:18 »

i know that "la" its an official mantra, but before it i was using "a,e,i,o,u" to keep me focus xDDD

now every time im aware of my thoughts im just saying "la,la,la" and sometimes i do the same, i sing it but like an opera xDDDD
ayearhasgone
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2011, 19:15:57 »

There's no specific mantra that is better than others.  It's whatever works for you.

I don't put much stock in claims such as "This mantra will take you to the Astral Plane, but this mantra will take you to the Anadamabanana plane!"  Or whatever the mystical folks call the upper planes.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2011, 19:15:57 »

Lord_Dark_Forses
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2011, 19:32:32 »

nah, i was just looking distract my mind with the "la,la,la,..." something tht i could repeat without getting tire of it.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: