The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 16, 2019, 08:06:59

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Noobie question  (Read 1550 times)
greydeath
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: February 21, 2006, 06:01:40 »

I was wondering what astral projection is like as in terms of feelings is it just seeing through your Eyelids or is it like normal everyday life is it like you don't even realize your body is there.By everyday life I mean as Iam sitting here at my computer typing this. :question:
Kallas
Astral Energy 3

big_fat_monkeys@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2006, 06:14:25 »

It is, as far as i can tell, compleatly seperate from just looking from behind your eyelids, it is closer to everyday life but still not the same. Projecting in to the "astral" is basically moving into your imagination so your compleately focused on this aspect of yourself. Your not even thinking about your eyelids grin

hope that answered your question.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2006, 06:14:25 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Kraven Obscuria
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2006, 19:06:34 »

Quote from: greydeath
I was wondering what astral projection is like as in terms of feelings is it just seeing through your Eyelids or is it like normal everyday life is it like you don't even realize your body is there.By everyday life I mean as Iam sitting here at my computer typing this. :question:

Hi greydeath,
Astral projection is much different than seeing through your eyelids. Your consciousness is actually directed out of your physical body entirely. Locations can be visited that are like normal everyday life, and you can be consciously aware of it.  You can experience different sensations that might not necessarily have a parallel in the physical also.  Emotions can be much stronger and challenging to control and you can feel interesting sensations like passing through objects.

Much of what you feel can be based on your expectations or "belief".  As an example this morning I had numerous experiences.  I became lucid in a dream and was doing a lucidity check and pounded my fists on a wall, which felt solid.  I then believed I could pass my fists through the wall and suddenly did.  This then cause me to awaken in my room, devoid of subconscious imagery and was able to then exit my room and pass through my window (while feeling interesting sensations).

Regards,
Jeff

eCommerce Warriors - Helping online merchants profit through social inbound marketing.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: