The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 25, 2019, 23:51:53

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Reball  (Read 1452 times)
Brian Hacking
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« on: March 24, 2003, 20:01:28 »

Hi,

I've been meaning to reply to this but have been rather busy and distracted the last few days.
The ReBall (Resident energy Balloon) excresis is pretty simeple.  It goes as follow.

First you go to the Focus 10 state (there is lots of info about that here)

Second you do your Resonant Tuning - (Energy Breating)  where you imagine that you are breeathing in energy, moving it up to your head and circulating it there,  and exhaling used up energy,  vocalizing while you are breating out by humming.

Third,  After storing up energy in your head,  you then imagine it flowing out the top of your head like a fountain,  going around you,  and re-entering your body through your feet.   After the energy is flowing  from doing this,  Monroe now has you have the energy wind around you before having it re-enter the bottoms of your feet.

That's basically the excersise as given by Monroe.  I have found it to be unnecessary to 'Hum' while doing the resonant tuning.  Instead I visualize the feeling of humming,  centered in my Heart,  and have it expand outward until it encompasses my body,  building the energy of it like that.

With Love,
Brian
sweet_celestial_sounds
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2003, 05:50:16 »

THANK YOU for sharing Brian Hacking! I really appreciate it!

Sincerely,

Celestial Sounds. [Smiley]
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2003, 05:50:16 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

sweet_celestial_sounds
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2003, 00:24:29 »

Hello.

Would somebody please tell me how the reball energy exercise works?

Thanks,

Sincerely,

Celestial Sounds
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: