The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 24, 2020, 10:58:05

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: dream too fast?  (Read 1143 times)
mels8780
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« on: May 23, 2011, 14:07:45 »

Does anyone slip into images and audio faster than normal sometimes? all it taking is 1) closed eyes and 2) laid down and few seconds youre like starting to dream lightly? (Especially if the bed is comfty!) (excep at first things are range from a bit more random/scrambled than normal dreams to totally random, and then go int o more stable dream state)
Someone told me I was hallucinating -.- If you call my name, I will "wake up" and respond way more easily than just asleep, or even just talk about us having to go smewhere before trying to call to me to wake me up. Im not asleep yet, but dreaming. however Im also not full awake, i feel like I was thrown into a deeper state than awake. Right now it happens more rapidly than usual because I am so tired I passed tired. havent slept. I wanna try to leave my body but those dreams might make it hard. theyre like attacking and bombarding me lol.

I have done it 10 times just recently (as of now), woke up 10 times wasnt trying to go to sleep just close eyes for a minute
Pauli2
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2011, 14:59:44 »

That's probably normal or some kind of trance state.

Former PauliEffect (got lost on server crash), http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauli_effect
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2011, 14:59:44 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

CFTraveler
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2011, 15:17:58 »

That happens to me when I'm very tired.  You're just shifting into the hypnagogic state very quickly.  Other times it takes forever.....
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: