The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 13, 2017, 03:24:51

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: starting to phase/feel strange sensations in child's pose- anyone else?  (Read 731 times)
Jlrchrd2
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: April 07, 2015, 05:22:05 »

a couple of times..i'll be doing yoga and getting relaxed and once i get into childs pose (which is sitting on your heels and bending over with your forehead touching the ground- for you non-yogis Wink) I've started experiencing INTENSE feelings/vibrations as if i'm getting rocked intensely back and forth as if by waves in water...or i'll get the sensation that i'm spinning wildly in circles (almost dizzy-like but not really)..so i'll feel into these movements and sensations and i feel as if i could pop right out of body but i haven't given it the practice/concentration it needs- for some reason i can only get to a point where it seems like i'll fade and pop out but then it all stops.

any suggestions?  Has anyone else experienced these sensations in the same position?

to me it seems like a weird position to be experiencing phasing- usually the advice I've received to phasing is to lay on back with arms and legs relaxed.

thoughts/suggestions/relating experiences being sought !
Lucidityman
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2015, 23:34:00 »

Hi

...It seems like it will fade or stop... until you go past that feeling and find out what happens then you will never know right? The best part is that it will tell you if those are vibes and waves and that you can in fact pop out. Or it will tell you that it wont work for what ever reason.

You have nothing to loose and everything to gain. I personally don't think a person can get vibes just from a pshyical yoga position. To me vibes have and always occure to people who are right or ever so slights gotten past the mind awake/body asleep stage. I am not saying its not possible but I never heard of it ever. The people I know that phase have asked me what are vibes because they never feel them.They seem to just shift out of their body were as me a s/p guy has to do work during the vibs stage to get out.

Are you sure you are not cutting of or compressing your oragns to much when in that pose. A lack of sudden blood flow can cause waves or a head rush that may feel to some people like vibes. I don't know..hard question to answer.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2015, 23:34:00 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: