The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 25, 2017, 21:15:16

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Doorway  (Read 9123 times)
Lumaza
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 17, 2017, 19:08:24 »

Hello Lumaza, it is a fine technique you developed here, I was having difficulties focusing on it since I wasnít very visual at first, throughout the years Iíve learned the shapes come spontaneously in my mind and only then can the forms that you describe in the Doorway begin to take shape. I was not aware of those subtle thought processes leading me unaware into a state of no-being until I realized your technique was actually describing the pathway to ease my mind into progressively relaxing to accept the visualizations she would always come up with. It is indeed difficult to let go of all that noise and thinking patterns and ideas we sustain, but it worked just like counting sheep, meaning it would drag me unaware of myself into whatever I had previously focused my intent to be. The bright side is I can now allow myself to be drawn in deeper until the shapes start taking a form in themselves without me trying to control them and I saw them become the gate to launch into a wonderful experience, it was just like you said smiley Itís nice to be back in the Astral Pulse, itís the first place I found had people very open to discussion and friendly, itís easy to connect intuitively with them.
Thank you for your kind words!  smiley I am happy to hear that you are finding success with this!  cool
 It works just like that. It's like tic tac toe or connect the dots. One part leads to the next. First you start with something simple to create a focus and pretty soon you have actually tricked a "shift" into occurring. Your initial focus is totally on the simple shapes and the next thing you know you aren't in "Kansas" anymore. You have shifted. Now the realization of that shift normally knocks you back to your physical focus, but at least you got a "taste" of what could be.
 It really is that simple. We just need to get our Human conditioning out of the way and allow the process to progress.

I read in your work teaching people how to project and itís amazing you had such a great rate of success, Iíd say two of the ten is a pretty low rate of failure lol watching your commitment indeed fuels me to want to become that committed to the Art too. Iím thankful since my guides show up everywhere and Iím always paying close attention, I could not sleep in bed comfortably not even in a million years without them.
Still 8 of them interested. We will see what next week brings. It's easy to fall off the wagon though!

There is also another you mention which you use to alleviate pain, this would be something that could help humanity it seems, in the Hand of Creationwhen I would sit for too long in the computer I would have slight chest pains that would come during the next day, what I found is that the desk was unaligned with the pc up front, and this foreced me to turn my legs to a side a bit, so my body was turning even slightly to face directly at the pc, after months with this internet told it was my posture, so your technique sounds like it could help me since even now I don't realize when i'm slightly turning and I have had to use diclofenac potassium to alleviate the slight sharp pains in the chest area. How long did you practiced it before it worked for you? Thanks.
I first practiced "deferring" pain. Example, my back would hurt, so I would focus on my big toe. Other times I would begin my Tetrahedral point practice and that would take my focus right away from my physical body. Once deep enough, I just kind of "melted" into the 3rd darkness before my eyes. It took a while at first to totally close the pain down. I would say maybe a couple weeks or so of constant practice. But right off the bat, I received instant results, in that for the time being, I could temporarily shut the pain down.
 With my Trigeminal Neuralgia it was all energy work/manipulation that would calm the spasms. For a time, I couldn't create a NP visual focus. That caused more pain. So, I had to learn to work around it.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 19:10:22 by Lumaza » Logged

To be successful with Astral Projection/Non Physical Exploration, your will to succeed must be much stronger than your acceptance of failure
Rakkso
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 18, 2017, 00:21:56 »

Thank you for your kind words!  smiley I am happy to hear that you are finding success with this!  cool
 It works just like that. It's like tic tac toe or connect the dots. One part leads to the next. First you start with something simple to create a focus and pretty soon you have actually tricked a "shift" into occurring. Your initial focus is totally on the simple shapes and the next thing you know you aren't in "Kansas" anymore. You have shifted. Now the realization of that shift normally knocks you back to your physical focus, but at least you got a "taste" of what could be.
 It really is that simple. We just need to get our Human conditioning out of the way and allow the process to progress.

Thatís just what I was thinking, I would however not get a taste but in a sense I remember some kind of Visual took place and after I removed the curtains I was just in where I was supposed to be thanks to my previously stated intent, with my body asleep and the harsh groggy awareness I did managed to clear the experience with good memory recall, this seemed to be ok at that time.

Still 8 of them interested. We will see what next week brings. It's easy to fall off the wagon though!

I first practiced "deferring" pain. Example, my back would hurt, so I would focus on my big toe. Other times I would begin my Tetrahedral point practice and that would take my focus right away from my physical body. Once deep enough, I just kind of "melted" into the 3rd darkness before my eyes. It took a while at first to totally close the pain down. I would say maybe a couple weeks or so of constant practice. But right off the bat, I received instant results, in that for the time being, I could temporarily shut the pain down.
 With my Trigeminal Neuralgia it was all energy work/manipulation that would calm the spasms. For a time, I couldn't create a NP visual focus. That caused more pain. So, I had to learn to work around it.

Failing is what makes it all more thrilling as well, one can only expect to give his best to succeed or fail miserably. I would play basketball as a child in school tournaments, and the only year we won I remember spending every afternoon practicing dunking balls in the park. Dunk by dunk by dunk is how I learned not to fail those 3 points under pressure. I swear I believed every drop of sweat spent doing that counted to make me like michael jordan, the magic missed me it seems lol

I read on the condition you mentioned, I didnít know that depending on the part of the nerves affect, even the Sun could trigger an active response of pain in the ocular nerves. Has light ever bothered you enough to attempt to project? I bought a regulator switch for my bedroom so I0 can gradually turn it very bright or dimly lighted. Of course it's still in the box though.
It is not clear to me how you can achieve that tremendous level of discipline-clarity and concentration to project, but donít need to know how, it just makes me think more people should practice AP or try to have any other NP experience in general to gain insights of themselves on the many levels of their beings. Thanks.

But what is AP?
It's harmonizing the logic of the brain with that of the logic of your heart.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #51 on: April 18, 2017, 00:21:56 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Lumaza
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 18, 2017, 04:49:22 »

Failing is what makes it all more thrilling as well, one can only expect to give his best to succeed or fail miserably. I would play basketball as a child in school tournaments, and the only year we won I remember spending every afternoon practicing dunking balls in the park. Dunk by dunk by dunk is how I learned not to fail those 3 points under pressure. I swear I believed every drop of sweat spent doing that counted to make me like michael jordan, the magic missed me it seems lol
It's funny that you mentioned Basketball. Many members that know me here on the Astral Pulse, know that I often use a focus on just shooting a Basketball. It's one of my favorite techniques, (even though I wasn't much of a Basketball player in school or when I was younger. Hockey and Football were my preferences then.). I just mentally launch the ball that is in my hands at the Basket in front of me. The thing is, when I begin all I see is the blackness before my eyes. But I know the Basketball and hoop to shoot it in is there. Very soon, the accompanying visuals show up and then I find myself in a game of 5 on 5, with a whole crowd to boot, lol. I have had so many unique experiences using that simple focus. Rowing a boat leads to awesome things too. The trick is to just be creative. But any kind of activity based focus will also create a "energy" response to the scenario at hand, as well. In other words, you really feel the movement.

I read on the condition you mentioned, I didnít know that depending on the part of the nerves affect, even the Sun could trigger an active response of pain in the ocular nerves. Has light ever bothered you enough to attempt to project? I bought a regulator switch for my bedroom so I0 can gradually turn it very bright or dimly lighted. Of course it's still in the box though.
It is not clear to me how you can achieve that tremendous level of discipline-clarity and concentration to project, but donít need to know how, it just makes me think more people should practice AP or try to have any other NP experience in general to gain insights of themselves on the many levels of their beings. Thanks.
I wear glasses named "Theraspecs". They are great. They have a rose filter in them. They are also "wrap around" glasses. So they block the bright light from all angles.

When I do a serious Phase session, I will normally wear a blindfold mask. That completely nullifies the light. I sleep with the same mask on every night. It actually quite comfortable and doesn't touch the eyelids as well. When I first started to learn to "consciously shift", I had a bad problem, more like a hurdle I had to jump, that involved my eyes always feeling like they were opening just as the sift was coming to a peak. It was very annoying and just like any other hurdle in this practice, it needed to be passed.
 Here's the website, if you are interested. http://www.dreamessentials.com/product-66/dream-essentials-escape-luxury-sleep-mask-with-earplugs-and-carry-pouch

Yes, you do need a lot of mental discipline and the ability to "think on your toes"

I agree. More people should practice this. The World would certainly be a lot less stressful!  smiley
« Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 17:39:23 by Lumaza » Logged

To be successful with Astral Projection/Non Physical Exploration, your will to succeed must be much stronger than your acceptance of failure
Lumaza
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 19, 2017, 23:30:40 »

Today for my Phase session, I chose a simple square design for a my focus target. I did my usual quick progressive relaxation preparation and began to image a square box in front of my closed eyes. It took a while before I could get the image to stay. You will find that sometimes you can create vivid imagery right away. Other time, not so much. This was one of those times for me.

I finally got the image to stick and was getting bored just waiting for the 'morph" to occur. So, I began to play with the image. I began to trace the square outline and all of a sudden the square began taking a 3D design. My curiosity locked onto this and I stayed with the imagery. The square then laid down flat and now I saw that there was a landscape as well. But this landscape was in 3D as well. The visual was similar to what I had experienced years ago when I was playing Tiger Woods golfing on the Xbox and the game portrayed the green and lie as being 3D.

Now movement/motion starting to occur. I stayed with the landscape for awhile, just passing what I thought was really flat land, then it changed to rolling hills and soon began getting really awesome. It looked like I had hit a Ocean or Sea. The waves were kind of dancing in 3D, just like a flame dances when it burns. Soon I came across what looked to be some kind of tall grass field, but I was only seeing the 3D outline of the grass, which looked very cool.

Next I decided that I wasn't moving at all and that everything was coming at me and that I was only visually perceiving the motion. Now things got strange very quickly. The visuals sped up quite a bit and now I found myself in some kind of "Grid land". I had seen this place before years ago during a deep Phase session and I wrote about it somewhere here on the Astral Pulse Forums. Here it is:http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/tunnels_and_grids-t38301.0.html
 There have been a number of people here and on other Astral related Forums that have spoke of this "Grid land" as well.

The Grid land was moving at a super fast speed and it didn't take much longer until it overwhelmed and actually was too much for my senses to bear anymore. The session pretty much ended then and there. Total time, about 50 minutes. It did take what I perceived to be about 15 minutes before I could actual "lock onto" a simple vivid image. Most of that time, all I experienced was relaxation and the regular darkness before my closed eyes.

Now to the questions you should be asking yourself pertaining to your own experiences, so you can go on and add them to your AP journal.
 What was your chosen shape or focus target?
 How long did it take to actually be able to keep it in view?
 Did you play with the design and if yes, what did you do to it. Example: turn it, trace it, stack it, etc.
 What did it morph into?
 What did you do next?
 How long was your session?
 ...and lastly writing any extra notes on the experience.

All of those questions give you a chance to take more of a experimental approach to your practice. They also give you something to go back and learn from as well.  smiley

« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 17:26:41 by Lumaza » Logged

The Astral Pulse

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: