The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 23, 2017, 13:04:18

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Doorway  (Read 18069 times)
T-Man
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 21, 2017, 00:26:01 »

Lumaza,

Just for clarification I have been trying the phasing technique and my intent was not on the RTZ exit.  I think I have just been confused in this thread.  You have mentioned earlier in this thread about rowing a boat, swinging back and forth in a hammock, ping pong effect in your 6 pt focus, etc.  I think these examples have confused me about the phasing technique.  I will give up on my motion focus and will have to start over and go back to the basics. 

Thanks for pointing out where I am going wrong with my techniques.  smiley

The Adventure Continues...
Lumaza
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 21, 2017, 04:29:40 »

Lumaza,

Just for clarification I have been trying the phasing technique and my intent was not on the RTZ exit.  I think I have just been confused in this thread.  You have mentioned earlier in this thread about rowing a boat, swinging back and forth in a hammock, ping pong effect in your 6 pt focus, etc.  I think these examples have confused me about the phasing technique.  I will give up on my motion focus and will have to start over and go back to the basics.  

Thanks for pointing out where I am going wrong with my techniques.  smiley

T-Man, I came to that conclusion because of this portion of your exercise that you wrote on that former post. "Sometimes I try to imagine myself already out of the body.  I will see my body sitting in a chair in the middle of the room and my awareness will be on the outside of the room say 15-20 feet from my body and I will start moving and circling my body in the chair.  I will than try to speed that motion up. "
 Moving away from the body 15-20 feet is well known thing for a traditional OBE. Szaxx talks about that in his "Blueprint" thread found here. http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/the_astral_blueprint-t38729.0.html

My rowing a boat, swinging, ping pong, etc, exercises. are based on motion. The accompanying visuals though begin as imaginative. They start that way, but soon begin to morph into new scenes, not your design or the scene disappears all together and you find yourself in some other place that you need to see.. At that point I stay with the visual and new scenario and see it for what it has to show. Many times you will find that you become part of the scenario itself.

When I first started practicing back in 2011, my focus was on more of a traditional OBE exit from the body. But after reading posts by Frank and others here, it quickly changed to Phasing/noticing.
"
 I made my Doorway technique to give you something to occupy your time and your mind with until you found yourself just "there". Wherever "there" happened to be. The motion of the exercise does help you to be able to sense more of "etheric form". You are not moving your physical body at all and yet you are feeling real tactile sensations. That "new you" is exactly what you are focused on, not the physical you, which in turn allows the shift in consciousness to occur.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 06:30:03 by Lumaza » Logged

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."
                  Albert Einstein

To be successful with Astral Projection/Non Physical Exploration, your will to succeed must be much stronger than your acceptance of failure!
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #101 on: October 21, 2017, 04:29:40 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

T-Man
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 21, 2017, 06:30:51 »

Lumaza,

Thanks for all your feedback!  I appreciate the time you spend responding to my posts.  I will make some adjustments to my technique and keep on trying.  I will head back to door #1.  Was that the green door or the orange door?  cheesy

I'll keep you posted if I manage to go further than I have.

The Adventure Continues...
Lumaza
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 21, 2017, 06:32:05 »

Lumaza,

Thanks for all your feedback!  I appreciate the time you spend responding to my posts.  I will make some adjustments to my technique and keep on trying.  I will head back to door #1.  Was that the green door or the orange door?  cheesy

I'll keep you posted if I manage to go further than I have.

cool

Albert Einstein

To be successful with Astral Projection/Non Physical Exploration, your will to succeed must be much stronger than your acceptance of failure!
Lumaza
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 21, 2017, 23:16:01 »

On Tuesday, November 14th/2017 Bruce Moen transitioned from this realm/physical to the non-physical. In other words, he died. He will be sorely missed. He will have no problems in his next duty on the "other side". He has been in training for quite a while now. He was a very "avid" experiencer. He spent a good portion of his life teaching others as well and was a big part of the Monroe Institute itself. He also wrote a number of books on Astral Projection. His specialty though was "Afterlife" communication and preparation. So, he will be a "natural" there.
  http://ofmyownknowledge.com/2017/11/14/bruce-moen/
 https://www.morrisnilsen.com/obituary/bruce-a-moen/

I never knew he was from Minnesota though. Bob Peterson is a Minnesotan as well, so am I.

He made this short video back in 2015 and that is why I am posting in the "Doorway" thread here. He always stressed and even built his techniques around the principle of imagination. Well, here is one of those "imagination" sessions, that actually included "physical", verifiable evidence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDjRJ5NA2jY

« Last Edit: Yesterday at 19:32:58 by Lumaza » Logged

Albert Einstein

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #104 on: November 21, 2017, 23:16:01 »

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: