The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 14, 2020, 20:50:12

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Doorway  (Read 89178 times)
EscapeVelocity
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #200 on: June 06, 2020, 08:45:12 »

I am in agreement with LB along certain lines here: Maybe while still incarnated within Physical Reality we are subject to various and sometimes debilitating conditions when recovering from Non Physical experiences. The causes can be diet, available energy (energy work), translation difficulties or simply the condition of being based in PR while undergoing the likely taxing NPR experiences such as the “Lifer” experiences Lu describes. Simply put, the NPR can wear us out at certain times.

In my experience diet, lifestyle and energy availability are definite factors...intent or “need” can often overcome these obstacles, but not always, nor without our noticing the energy expenditure.

Just a couple ideas

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde
Lumaza
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: June 06, 2020, 08:47:05 »

If people die off, there is no other way of having another reasoning type of creature by natural evolution. It has to be external interference and planting new types of humans here on Earth. Hopefully a notch up by intellect and moral values.
Humanity that we see today was not the result of "natural" evolution. We were let's say "manufactured". According to what Dr. Michio Kaku believes, we have been "dumbed down" through the years.  sad

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #201 on: June 06, 2020, 08:47:05 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Lumaza
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: June 06, 2020, 08:52:02 »

In my experience diet, lifestyle and energy availability are definite factors...intent or “need” can often overcome these obstacles, but not always, nor without our noticing the energy expenditure.
I agree. Although we want to "control" everything on some level, some things seem beyond our control. Sometimes we just have to take our medicine and like it!

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla
LightBeam
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 4

View Profile Email
« Reply #203 on: June 06, 2020, 08:53:21 »

Humanity that we see today was not the result of "natural" evolution. We were let's say "manufactured". According to what Dr. Michio Kaku believes, we have been "dumbed down" through the years.  sad

I tend to believe that as well. But it makes you think how did the first larger species ever in our physical universe came to be. I understand microbes have the conditions of water, air and other elements and can spring to existence quicker, but I think natural evolution does exist  within the physical world. Adaptation, environment changes changes the attributes of different species. It's interesting to think how exactly manifestation from the NP happens to the physical. Something I do not entirely understand.
Lumaza
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: June 06, 2020, 09:02:00 »

I tend to believe that as well. But it makes you think how did the first larger species ever in our physical universe came to be.
I would say they were "manufactured" as well. As I have seen and am still seeing our Earth isn't the only School that "they" created. Trial and error would have taught the ones in charge what works and what doesn't. Each classification of animals has shown us that they do serve a purpose. That definitely includes our underwater/Aquatic friends!  smiley
« Last Edit: June 06, 2020, 09:15:35 by Lumaza » Logged

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #204 on: June 06, 2020, 09:02:00 »

Lumaza
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: June 08, 2020, 07:30:31 »

Here is a great technique that was shared by one of a member here back in 2012 named "BlueHalcyon". He comes at the targeting of "Doorways" in a completely different and innovative way!  cool There are many different paths to achieve the same or similar results. People just need to find the way that works for them. Remember though, techniques like this are just "Blueprints". That doesn't mean they are set in stone.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/the_staircase_visualization-t37806.0.htm

Nameless
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: June 08, 2020, 08:29:17 »

I'm a little late in responding to the latest posts here on this thread but do have a couple of observations.

To Reply 193 Have you noticed two suns in the sky lately? There have been reports and while no one can say it is 2 suns what they are saying is that it looks like it and I've seen it myself. The sun is also moving north and doing so rather rapidly. This might be normal but I don't think to this degree.

To Reply 196 I have experienced that complete exhaustion after a night of continuous LDs with mental input. It's a tired like you just can't explain. It's very different to ones that leave you energized and eager.

I'm not sure that we have specifically been dumbed down so much as we have degraded in physical body and programming over time. Perhaps that is one of the conundrums of creation. To us it's like creating the perpetual motion machine, maybe 'they' haven't got it right yet either.

Love a stone staircase smiley

"Real compassion kicks butt and takes names. ... But stay away from those who practice real compassion because they will fry your butt, my friend." _Ken Wilber
Lumaza
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: June 09, 2020, 06:03:09 »

I'm a little late in responding to the latest posts here on this thread but do have a couple of observations.

To Reply 193 Have you noticed two suns in the sky lately? There have been reports and while no one can say it is 2 suns what they are saying is that it looks like it and I've seen it myself. The sun is also moving north and doing so rather rapidly. This might be normal but I don't think to this degree.
That's interesting Nameless! I have never seen this, but I have heard from others in the past that mention this a well. You can find a few youtube videos that speak of this too. I know the Sun is currently in a powerful Solar minimum.

To Reply 196 I have experienced that complete exhaustion after a night of continuous LDs with mental input. It's a tired like you just can't explain. It's very different to ones that leave you energized and eager.
I had a feeling that someone else here would know what I meant. You described it perfectly!

I'm not sure that we have specifically been dumbed down so much as we have degraded in physical body and programming over time. Perhaps that is one of the conundrums of creation. To us it's like creating the perpetual motion machine, maybe 'they' haven't got it right yet either.
I see it like many right now seem to have "Blinders" on.

Love a stone staircase smiley
Indeed!  smiley cool

Lumaza
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: June 09, 2020, 06:21:00 »

So a quick update. I guess I am supposed to continue posting about this here, so I shall!  smiley

A few days ago I saw the first structure I have seen yet there. It seemed to be oval or circular in shape. I could see some kind of "compartments". But the closer I got to it, the more it faded away. A "Ship" of some sort, perhaps!  :

In today's experience I arrived at a area of darkness that was on this planet. Even the Light Beings seemed to have lost their "shimmer". I could actually make out more of their form now. They have 4 spindly fingers on each hand. Normally they are so bright it's hard to see detail.

I then went into some kind of mental telepathic back and forth. This was more pertaining to why a area of darkness was necessary. It all goes back to the need for "balance". I stayed in this conversation for quite a while.

I still have the intent to view this planet from above, but for some reason that is not allowed!  huh I want to see it from space as well, to see if their may be any "structure", such as a Dyson Sphere or something.

My visual always begin the same. I visualize our Earth from above. After I get a good focus, I become aware of a spiraling Rainbow protruding from the Earth. I then focus on "riding" it to wherever it leads. The next thing I know, I am on this new Earth like planet, being viewed by my new friends there. I soon find myself gliding through the many beautiful landscapes that are there. But like I said, today I landed in some dark area. I don't know if it was at night or if somehow this part of the planet hadn't been "developed" yet.  huh huh huh …more questions!  huh huh huh

Lumaza
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: June 10, 2020, 04:37:23 »

Today was another successful Phase session to that "New Earth". I wish I was told some name for it.

I began with my healing Mantra work and then immediately began visualizing our Earth from the view of space. Shortly after that the rainbow bridge began to faintly appear and I rode it to wherever it to the other planet. Once again, I do not intend to see anything. I just ride/glide along the rainbow bridge until I spontaneously show up somewhere. For some reason that "somewhere" keeps leading to the same place.

Once there, I see the landscape, foliage, etc. and there is the Light Being.

My focus immediately goes to the Being. I stare at where I think it's eyes would be and I sense peace, tranquility and calmness. The thought comes into my mind that they too likely had to go through periods of strife and hardship during their own evolution. As usual, before I could even get the whole thought out and "answer" was incoming already. That answer being that in their current form/vessel, no they hadn't encountered that. But, in the consciousness as a whole there is a record of it. Likely meaning what we call the "Akashic record".

From what I have seen from them so far, they are devoid of "emotions". I guess that makes sense because emotions could lead to "bias". They are set on their task and are "passionate" about it.
 It's funny because above I spoke of how they interrupt my thoughts before I even have a chance to finish them. I too am guilty of that. People that know me and have spoke with me, even from the Pulse here know that I have the habit of interjecting before they have finished their own comments. I am aware of that and have been changing it. It's funny though because now when they talk to me, they kind of expect my interjecting and seem to take my silence as "disinterest" in the conversation at had, lol!  grin
 I found that I did interject in the past because of #1 I am a very passionate person. My passion shows in everything I do. #2, I fear that by not blurting out my thought, that I will "forget" it! My memory doesn't seem to be what it used to be. So I apologize to those that I have done this to in the past here.

Back to the new friends there. Yes, I have never sensed any emotion from them. By just staring at this Being, I can see that "he, (I will call him he, I don't feel like saying "it"), seems to be as "etheric" as he is physical. Kind of like ghostly at time and solid at other times. While focused on his lack of emotion, I was reminded of Scientology and how they work to achieve that as well. One of their "exercises", is berating a person repeatedly for a period of time until it no longer bothers them. It's kind of funny though, I worked for a company owned by one of the "higher ups" in Scientology (he has now since passed on). In a conversation we had, he asked if I was willing to become a Scientologist. I said no. During a conversation with him a few years into my being in his employ, he told me that all the money and teachings he had received to move up the ranks, when he finally got to the top, he was told "God is a Alien". I looked at him and laughed and said I could have told you that when I was just a kid, lol, and that would have saved him a whole bunch of time and money. He looked back at me and didn't say anything. As I was leaving the room, he said just remember, I will buy you a Volkswagen, not a Porsche. I didn't have a clue what that meant until later in my employ.

We were all on the road working shows as pitchman. At that time, the "Pitchman" code seemed to be, the first $20 goes for lunch, the next $20 goes for dinner and then you take a bit more for nightly entertainment. Now, I finally understood what the Boss has said. They were all stealing and all the owners of the companies knew it. That seemed to be overlooked by the production the person had made. I remember one time when a great Pitchman was fired from another company due to his severe Cocaine abuse. He kept getting busted for it as well. The very next day, my Boss hired him. I questioned that decision and he said, look at he production he brings. I said look at the trouble he causes. He then said again, look at he production he brings. I knew right then and there what was really up. My time with the company ended a few years later when I arrived a shows, set up, then had my product arrive a few days later or when I went to what I was told was a "new" show, just to find out that I was doing damage control because of the last crew of ours that was there. I knew what the company was like, but I also was confident in my abilities and knew that I could control what was happening my own destiny. They may have been a bunch of "screw ups", but I knew I wasn't. I enjoyed the work and the atmosphere.

It was strange how all that mental conversation all of a sudden occurred just by looking in the eyes or the area of where the eyes of this
Being would have been.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 01:51:59 by Lumaza » Logged

Lumaza
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: June 29, 2020, 09:21:14 »

Today's Phase soak began as usual. I got into the bathtub. Got comfortable. Closed my eyes and did my healing Mantra . I then made the intent to see the "spinning top toy" that I often use as a imaged focus target. I replied to another member here today about this target of focus that I often used. So, I decided to use it today.

Like usual the spinning top began to fade in and out. At first being just the outline of the top and soon moving into a full visual. At least enough that i could see it spinning. Then it began morphing into different things in what seemed like 5 second intervals. I stayed aware and went through at least 20 new morphed targets. It was like "Morph-a-mania", lol. Some of the things were extremely vivid, others took on more of a ghostly appearance.

The thought then came to my mind about how we see "ghosts" here in the physical. Sometimes  you see a outline, other times it's a vivid human form with clothes and all. That made me think about how we might be visually appearing in other dimensions as well when we have APs/OBEs, even LDs.

That thought immediately triggered some kind of teaching on levels of awareness. There are so many. At first you may see a outline or very fuzzy, fading in and out form. Then the visual gets stronger and now you can make out more the target. The target then seems to become second nature to a actual environment that is beginning to come into view. Next it moves into a full scene. The next levels of awareness are hard to describe. They are extremely vivid, but your "viewing screen" seems to have changed into "sensurround"/360 degree vision. You no longer need to turn your head to see, everything is just there. When the visual became vivid for the first time, you likely experienced your Peripheral vision" widening as well. When everything goes into sensurround mode, it is so surreal and extremely hard to maintain the state you find yourself. This doesn't happen to me all the time, but when it does, I can normally only hold it for a few minutes before I have to abort. It seems like it gets so strong that it puts my mind into "tilt". It's akin to when you get a strong "download" and it's so overpowering that it forces a "click out".

I haven't read any threads here that talked about that aspect of Phasing. After experiencing it I can see why though. Words fail you when you go to explain it.

I posted here today because the "Morph-a-mania thing was so bizarre. It was really hard to hold my focus on just passively observing it all. I knew the second part though, the part about "levels of awareness" was meant to be a teaching moment, so I am here sharing it with you all now.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 13:14:24 by Lumaza » Logged

omcasey
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #211 on: July 02, 2020, 08:21:24 »

I miss having a bathtub so much. ( nice )

I am! —theGalactic.Travel.Channel
Lumaza
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: July 02, 2020, 08:32:16 »

I miss having a bathtub so much. ( nice )
Mine is a 5ft standard one that you find in older homes. I am 6'2, but I make it work, lol!  smiley

Thankfully you can buy air pillows and cushioned back mats, otherwise getting comfortable and staying comfortable for in it for lengthy periods of time would be pout of the question. I still have to readjust once in awhile, but then I just return my focus back to where it was. I find it very easy to re-attain that focus once again. I do also find that afterwards that I have to give some time to reacclimate myself once again to my physical body. That shows me that there is indeed a noticeable change in mental frequency/brainwaves occurring during my sessions.

Nameless
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: July 02, 2020, 08:53:16 »

GeeZ Lumaza, that's HUGE, LOL, compared to mine. Standard trailer issue circa 1960s (I think). Or maybe as far back as the dinosaurs.

"Real compassion kicks butt and takes names. ... But stay away from those who practice real compassion because they will fry your butt, my friend." _Ken Wilber
The Astral Pulse

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: